+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New blonde blade allert!

im sticking with this site bulmer ps do you think theres anything in this nahki wells rumour ? be another fantastic signing if we could get him

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Been away from Bladesmad for a few days Gray and wasn't aware there is now a new forum. Are you referring to S24 SU?
    Look at the Bladesmad Update post pinned at the very top Silent. The address is on the GIF because they’ve blocked us posting a link mate.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    im sticking with this site bulmer ps do you think theres anything in this nahki wells rumour ? be another fantastic signing if we could get him
    Putting my professional hat on, I think you’re making a mistake mate. This site is not secure and wide open to hackers and malware. Copy and paste the address at the top of the page and you’ll see that it still says HTTP at the begging which mean it’s not encrypted. Safe site now begin with HTTPS.

If you or anyone do continue to use is I wouldn’t recommend you use a device that you use to log onto any financial sites, and make sure that the password that you use isn’t used anywhere else.

New forum?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Look at the Bladesmad Update post pinned at the very top Silent. The address is on the GIF because they’ve blocked us posting a link mate.
    Thanks Gray - will take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    New forum?
    Come on over H, the beer’s good.

Aww just come home to fellow blades welcoming me, i appreciate all your comments, looking forward to the match tomorrow night.....just need a quiet house!
    utb

Forgot to welcome you shaz not sure how busy this is goin to be it was quiet before the new forum appeared but a few of us are posting on both as old habits die hard. Happy posting

Hi shaz welcome do you go to the matches

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyhatton80 View Post
    Hi shaz welcome do you go to the matches
    hi bobby, no i used to go until nearlt 30 years ago, but i honestly wouldn't go on my own, and only recently am no longer my daughters horse groom, but i stream!!⚽️🙄😊

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast