+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New blonde blade allert!

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    We dunt do BLADE&BLADETTE anymore on here Shaz,ALL BLADES ON HERE.Gray's r8 some of us have joined the new forum but i will alluss post on here as well as the new one(until they close it darn) cos i still luv it on here despite all the problems.Oh yeah welcome to the BLADESmad family.Is it true that BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN Shaz? Be prepared for some flirtin when Blockmod returns lass. UTCB
    Hi Rodcurrie
    Haha , i don't normally do forums but do enjoy a chat about the blades, as gor my blondness, I WEAR IT IT WELL,
    very excited for tonight, been to the gym this pm to wear me out so i will be calmer!!
    Good job im not a baby jane!!!.... got a lot of friends called jane, they haven't got hor legs though!!!
    utb

no no no shazza dont encourage him !!

Welcome Shaz

You don't have to be mad to post on here, but it helps

Hi shaz you should get yourself down there for a few matches this season

i know i should, but busy multi tasking tonight, not a brilliant stream tonight, think it is nearly time for my glass of wine!!

you need more than 1 glass of wine when watching united shazza get the bottle at the ready 😆

Quote Originally Posted by shazmondo68 View Post
    Hi Rodcurrie
    Haha , i don't normally do forums but do enjoy a chat about the blades, as gor my blondness, I WEAR IT IT WELL,
    very excited for tonight, been to the gym this pm to wear me out so i will be calmer!!
    Good job im not a baby jane!!!.... got a lot of friends called jane, they haven't got hot legs though!!!
    utb
    Top Lass.Never a dull moment on here Shaz. UTCB

They are Forever in our Hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by shazmondo68 View Post
    They are Forever in our Hearts!
    I was hopin we'd go SAILING through to the next round v Hull but it wasn't to be.I wore mi new BLADES polo top on Tuesday and a woman sat near mi said to mi YOU WEAR IT WELL,to which i replied CINDY INCIDENTLY tha dunt look bad thissen.I WAS ONLY JOKIN UTCB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123