+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New blonde blade allert!

New blonde blade allert!

Hello Blades and Bladettes,
    im brand new today, been a blade since i was a ****ager and stood on the kop when Porterfield was our manager, Colin Morris ran up the wing, crossed the ball for Keith Edwards to score😍
    I have now no footy fans in my house, so by Saturday afternoon i clear the house and stream the match or listen to Radio Sheffield, and if things don't go our way im quite grumpy, obviously i was in such a good mood last season!
    Hope i don't offend anyone with my bluntness, my boss is a wendy, and monday mornings are such a giggle!
    From a blonde so do excuse me at times!!❤ utmb

Hello and welcome , this site isn't what it used to be and can be a bit quiet at times , a lot of people on here also post on s24su which is a busier site , its a good job your not a wendy fan like your boss as radio Sheffield would be out of the question !

omg, my boss would never be allowed on here, and since he is a Wendy, i need him to stay in his place for my monday morning fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by shazmondo68 View Post
    Hello Blades and Bladettes,
    im brand new today, been a blade since i was a ****ager and stood on the kop when Porterfield was our manager, Colin Morris ran up the wing, crossed the ball for Keith Edwards to score��
    I have now no footy fans in my house, so by Saturday afternoon i clear the house and stream the match or listen to Radio Sheffield, and if things don't go our way im quite grumpy, obviously i was in such a good mood last season!
    Hope i don't offend anyone with my bluntness, my boss is a wendy, and monday mornings are such a giggle!
    From a blonde so do excuse me at times!!❤ utmb
    Welcome Shaz but I think you’ve signed up on here just as most of us are migrating to a new Blades forum.

nooooo!! i will more than likelt follow, i saw that earlier, not to worry , will always be a bladette 😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Welcome Shaz but I think you’ve signed up on here just as most of us are migrating to a new Blades forum.
    We dunt do BLADE&BLADETTE anymore on here Shaz,ALL BLADES ON HERE.Gray's r8 some of us have joined the new forum but i will alluss post on here as well as the new one(until they close it darn) cos i still luv it on here despite all the problems.Oh yeah welcome to the BLADESmad family.Is it true that BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN Shaz? Be prepared for some flirtin when Blockmod returns lass. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 13-08-2018 at 06:12 AM.

Initially thought the title said “Blonde Babe alert”
    Was half expecting a pic to brighten the day.

Then realised it’s Blonde Blade ha ha.
    Welcome, this forum used to be really busy for years but due to sporadic web site issues (adverts etc) is much quieter these days.

Welcome to Bladesmad Shaz. We will look forward to hearing your thoughts on all matters Blades related.

You will soon learn that Rod is very good at slipping Rod Stewart song titles into his threads but he has scored a major success there with 'Blondes have more fun'

Anyway - happy posting!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Been away from Bladesmad for a few days Gray and wasn't aware there is now a new forum. Are you referring to S24 SU?

We're all on v I t a l blades (forgot they block their name out ) now SOB we've all followed bladesmad editor like rats following a pied piper got to say it's a much better site,I'm still coming back over like a few others as old habits die hard but that one is busier than this as we have a few joined who couldn't use this site and a couple of watchers who have taken the plunge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast