+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: James wilson signs

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Meant to quote you As well as RST
    He’s been back from his knee injury for over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    On what basis?
    There is an increased risk of an ACL injury on synthetic pitches.

Jeezus some people are never happy,we've signed a boy who was highly rated 2 years ago at the top level and granted he's had a serious injury but ffs give the boy a chance and give the club a tiny wee bit of credit for signing the loon,he has potential,lets see how it pans out before we all pish our pants

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Wow he engineered how many shots in 45 mins one you say bargain for £400,000
    By engineered i meant creating a chance for himself. You really don't know very much about this football malarkey do you ?

At last we have someone else in up front
    Welcome to Scotland's greatest club
    Lets hope its a happy partnership for both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Does anyone know whose these championship clubs are that were interested
    Was just going away to ask the same question,but I will be accused of being a negative pant p1sher. Which is not the case I would just like to know of finally some guff clubs or club that we got one over on (if any) as the past has not been great as far as losing out on some potential targets to lowly guff teams, but this time we have supposedly beaten off championship sides let alone league 1, 2 or even non league. So it would be really interesting to know who else was after him and who we finally got one over on from down south

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    By engineered i meant creating a chance for himself. You really don't know very much about this football malarkey do you ?
    You mean created a shot for myself like if I’m playing on the wing get the ball and beat the full back cut inside and have a shot ? Yeah not a lot of players can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Well of your logic is because he’s suffered a cruciate knee injury, then we’ll also not play Devlin, May or Hoban either?

Devlin might have an issue.
    It was at New Douglas Park that he injured his knee.

Said it 100 times, the clubs need to press the SPFL to ban them, certainly from the top league.
    The Livi one looks horrific.
    Alan Preston was castigating it at the weekend.
    Reynolds is out because of one too. totally innocuous what happened to him

They are a f@cking scurge. We have 4 players with serious knee injuries in the recent past and a quarter of the league have these fake f@cking pitches

Re. plastic pitches .... Aye, they're shiτe .... but so are the clubs fa hae them ... We should be capable o' restin all players considered vulnerable tae P.P.I. ( plastic pitch injury ) and still hae a strong enough XI and bench tae beat the likes o' Accies an' Kiliie.

If nae, then Ah suggest the problem is closer tae home.

To me a fake pitch was blaze so I'm not that up to date on them.

What's all this "pellet" carry on?
    I've never heard of that before.

That Livingstone pitch at the weekend was atrocious.

All clubs with fake pitches should be made to play all their games away from home until they can provide a grass surface.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast