+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fort William highland league

Fort William highland league

Fort William; I always look for their result as my second adopted team, on a Saturday evening.
    always said if i won the lottery i would like to give them one good season, that people in the highlands would remember for decades by winning some games, (like forest fans keep going on about the clough european cup era)
    but all it needs is FWFC to win a dream promotion or end up near the top of the highland league.
    to create local history
    i reckon by picking up cast off players from our second division and getting them a reasonable manager
    they could do it.
    so join me in keeping a eye out for their scores each Saturday, they need all the moral support they can get... poor sods.
    off to a flying start again this season lost ten nil on saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post
    Fort William; I always look for their result as my second adopted team, on a Saturday evening.
    always said if i won the lottery i would like to give them one good season, that people in the highlands would remember for decades by winning some games, (like forest fans keep going on about the clough european cup era)
    but all it needs is FWFC to win a dream promotion or end up near the top of the highland league.
    to create local history
    i reckon by picking up cast off players from our second division and getting them a reasonable manager
    they could do it.
    so join me in keeping a eye out for their scores each Saturday, they need all the moral support they can get... poor sods.
    off to a flying start again this season lost ten nil on saturday.
    Probably the old problem feeb ....lack of cash?