+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has the Sheffield Star palled us out?

Aye feck em. UTFM!!!

The fact that the 'reporter' couldn't even be bothered to watch two minutes of highlights (he'd have known how Smith scored if he had) says it all.

How sad is it that in what is one of the best times to be a Miller, with a manager who's an absolute goldmine for interesting, meaningful quotes, they decide to essentially get rid of their Rotherham coverage in favour of adding another reporter to a boring team currently going through a terrible path. They're under embargo, they have a boring manager who's out of his depth, a decrepit stadium, and they charge their fans nearly £50 for the misfortune of going to watch.

How this new guy can even be considered a reporter is beyond me. He puts together whatever he finds on Twitter and dumps it into an article. If a Dexter Blackstock to Rotherham rumour gathered steam on Twitter he'd put that in, too.

Shambolic from The Star, all things considered. I'll stick to the Advertiser and Yorkshire Post - Leon Wobschall has always been a good writer who actually knows the subject matter at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupjamie View Post
    The fact that the 'reporter' couldn't even be bothered to watch two minutes of highlights (he'd have known how Smith scored if he had) says it all.

How sad is it that in what is one of the best times to be a Miller, with a manager who's an absolute goldmine for interesting, meaningful quotes, they decide to essentially get rid of their Rotherham coverage in favour of adding another reporter to a boring team currently going through a terrible path. They're under embargo, they have a boring manager who's out of his depth, a decrepit stadium, and they charge their fans nearly £50 for the misfortune of going to watch.

How this new guy can even be considered a reporter is beyond me. He puts together whatever he finds on Twitter and dumps it into an article. If a Dexter Blackstock to Rotherham rumour gathered steam on Twitter he'd put that in, too.

Shambolic from The Star, all things considered. I'll stick to the Advertiser and Yorkshire Post - Leon Wobschall has always been a good writer who actually knows the subject matter at hand.

Like attracts like.

Or flies around shyte

On footballing matters, Westwood is now apparently 3rd choice keeper at Hillsborough, he would be a terrific loan signing for most, if not all, teams in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupjamie View Post

No contest. A Wobschall or a Gobsh1te

From the little digging that I've done it seems like the same guy isis covering us and Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    From the little digging that I've done it seems like the same guy isis covering us and Barnsley
    Cheap and nasty version of what it used to be. No Rotheham Star edition, no Green'Un, no Sheffield Morning Telegraph. Probably just a handful of proper journalists left there. A sad decline.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12