+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Johnstone Colts - The Fizzy Cup

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    I heard mickey mouse has a Stewart Doncaster watch.
    Who is Stewart Doncaster?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    It was decided during the summer and covered during Mike Martins first interview, I don't see the problem?

The disgrace was how Csaba treated the league cup, ridiculous
    Maybe Shabba got the cups mixed up?,it really wouldna surprise me.

I agree with the approach of the club to the irn bru

Definitely not a priority and be good let Craig and the young lads have a competitive match

Tough on the youngsters but I would be using this to give game time to the likes of Murdoch, King, Keatings, McMullan, Wardrop, Booth, Allardice, Glass, Smith etc. Game time to strengthen the first team pool has to be the priority.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Tough on the youngsters but I would be using this to give game time to the likes of Murdoch, King, Keatings, McMullan, Wardrop, Booth, Allardice, Glass, Smith etc. Game time to strengthen the first team pool has to be the priority.
    Of course the Shed U21s are playing Hibs U21s in the same competition tonight. Not sure where it's being played at but the Shed are the home team. I think the U21s are allowed to field up to 3 over 21s?

So far the Shed and Hibs are locked at 0-0 (after 20 mns or so).

The fun colts and hibs colts

Both teams may be more experienced than the team we play tomorrow, think you are allowed a couple over 23's in a colt side, could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The fun colts and hibs colts

Both teams may be more experienced than the team we play tomorrow, think you are allowed a couple over 23's in a colt side, could be wrong
    Thanks for the correction Sheds. I saw Dundee U (21s) and misread it as the Shed. Time for a lie down I think?

I'm thinking of going with the young lad (6). Reckon the atmosphere will be half decent? Don't want to put him off going to future games. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeztheshed View Post
    I'm thinking of going with the young lad (6). Reckon the atmosphere will be half decent? Don't want to put him off going to future games. Any thoughts?
    There will only be a handful at attendance tonight. Saying that I would of went tonight had it not been for work commitments as it's one of the few opportunities a season to see if there's any gems coming through. Was impressed in last season's fizzy cup games by the guy Thomas.

Is Thomas still here?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)