+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 'centenary ' top

The 'centenary ' top

I was in the club shop just before kick off and the new 'centenary' home top was flying off the racks . This will be our highest ever selling replica strip and very smart it is too. Beware though for anyone buying . These tops are not very 'generous' for the average Doonhamer so buy a size up at least.

Only 4xl and 5xl left when I went to see about getting one.I may be a fat c"nt but not that big.Current one is 2xl which shall hopefully be the same fit this time around.Try before you buy would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Only 4xl and 5xl left when I went to see about getting one.I may be a fat c"nt but not that big.Current one is 2xl which shall hopefully be the same fit this time around.Try before you buy would make sense.
    2xl is the size I'm needing . Took the xl and bought without trying it on thinking I wouldn't need to . .Hoping they have 2xl this Saturday when I want to change it.

There loads of strips through the back in the storeroom. I tried mine on today and bought them both

Had to go a size up also

I honestly think this size up nonsense is because of prevelance of muscle bound hunks in the Qos support.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I honestly think this size up nonsense is because of prevelance of muscle bound hunks in the Qos support.

Maybe something to do with your / our middle-aged spread

Still no xxl available today.Tried on xxxl but far too big.Demand must be good or supply poor?

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Maybe something to do with your / our middle-aged spread
    Lol. Aye. It sure isn’t muscle in my case!

Still no xxl available today.Tried on xxxl but far too big.Demand must be good or supply poor?
    Went in for an XXL yesterday as well. Said at shop this was the most sought after size. These tops are actually quite small for the size on label.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 19-08-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Still no XXL shirts in today.Sorry but this is a bit of a honky tonk operation.Surely the club must know there are fatties out there.It's hardly worth buying one now,because at this rate I may ask for one as my Christmas present.POOR SHOW QUEENS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)