+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hogan

lol not seen him for a while too busy to come out n play. is there a player at man city called diaz or summat similar. laddo wa on about him but thought he wa takin the piddle apparently made enquiries about him,never heard of him though.
    Last edited by Twirlo70; 13-08-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    lol not seen him for a while too busy to come out n play. is there a player at man city called diaz or summat similar. laddo wa on about him but thought he wa takin the piddle apparently made enquiries about him,never heard of him though.
    Cameron

Abraham would be a perfect fit, if he came it would be a great window. Tall order but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Cameron
    Will tha gi over wi the sh*t ex Tory Prime ministers Blockmod? Good to see thi back mi owd pal.UTCB

Makes sense for Villa. If Hogan does well and helps us take points of Villa's rivals or if he does badly or is injured and we take a hit on wages, win win for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    Brahim Diaz. He'd be quite a coup. Very talented attacking midfielder. But I'd imagine he would've been an alternative to Woodburn.

diaz ? not a chance didnt pep bring him on in charity shield ? actually although it wont happen i think we could do with 2 new strikers gallagher or wickham and hogan or wells personally i think its hogan chris seems to have lots of faith in leon for that role and with villa now looking for strikers with new owners thats maybe what chris was hinting at saying it could be the end of august before anybody comes in suspect were waiting for villa to get their business done of the 2 i would prefer nahki wells think hes more proven at this level

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12