+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marvin Johnson

He's a good quick, direct traditional winger who's also played at LB. Quite tall and powerful.

Would be ideal at LWB.

He's one I've wanted us to go for all summer.

It will just be good to see some pace and attacking ability at wing back.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    He's a good quick, direct traditional winger who's also played at LB. Quite tall and powerful.

Would be ideal at LWB.

He's one I've wanted us to go for all summer.

It will just be good to see some pace and attacking ability at wing back.
    sound

Can't defend so leave him up top

Anyone know if this is just a loan, or loan to buy in Jan?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I bet you wondered how he knew?
    Why ya tryin to spoil this thread Gray,gud job it aint S2 tha knows. It's been a decent couple of days for us wi the win at QPR and nar Olly signin,hopefully followed by Marvin Johnson,be gr8 to get another striker quicker than Tufty's expectin tho.Tammy Abrahams wud be gud. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 13-08-2018 at 08:34 PM.

i think this will be another loan to buy in jan deal might be about the same we will be paying for olli round about the 2mill mark but i agree with herbie again could be a very exciting signing utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    CW said in his interview there were three coming in. One was a loan to buy thats obviously Norwood whose got a contract to 2021 for £2m. One was a loan with a view to making permanent in January. That suggests its Johnson we'll have a look first and then decide maybe a fees been agreed dependent on us deciding to take him. The third was a loan which indicates its one we can't afford to buy probably the likes of Hogan, Assombalonga or one where the parent club doesn't want us to buy such as Abrahams.
    And his did say that the last one could go to the wire. I really hope it doesn’t.

Nope Gray, that's Marvin Gaye, our guy sang " I'll Pick A Rose For My Rose" and the N/S classic " Baby I Miss You". Can't wait for him to be running up the wing singing the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I bet you wondered how he knew?

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    left footed attacking tricky midfielder from boro next one in.
    Played for Boro last night, you sure hes still coming, had a good game by all accounts

Quote Originally Posted by mwblade View Post
    Played for Boro last night, you sure hes still coming, had a good game by all accounts
    not heard owt since this post,who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by mwblade View Post
    Well it doesn't matter now we're out but that's not the actions of a club about to let a player go cup tying him

Very worrying

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast