+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Life after Rafa benitez

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    To be fair Charnley gets a lot of stick and he kind of deserves it but he’s just a spineless gimp doing as he’s told by fat man.
    Just like a German soldier during the war he’s only following orders.
    Another owner that asks him to spend big he would.
    Ask him to dress up as Shirley Temple and go Center circle and sing good ship lollipop at half time.......I guess he probably would.

Ashley likes a yes man
    Maybe, but I needed someone to play the part of Boy Blunder.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    It will be a strange one. Even the anti-NUFC-supporters in the media (Keys, Gray, Merson, etc.) will see how Rafa's been "forced" to leave the club, and they will surely have to admit that it's all Ashley's fault. They will now that this will be a huge step backwards for the club. If not, they're more deluded than I thought.

Anyhow, he'll probably bring in a Nigel Pearson-type character. Yay.
    They'll never admit he was forced out though will they - they'll say he was offered a new contract he chose to not sign etc. etc. etc. They won't say it's a backwards step it'll be a new style etc.

Some ****e like that but i'd put money on none of them criticising Ashley, saying its his fault or say we've taken a step back.

It'll be some sort of yes man, they way that Fat Sam has been going on in the media makes me think it'll be him again, or he'll have a good shot. His earlier sacking will cited as before Ashley really understood etc. etc. and blamed on the previous MD - Chris Mort i think it was?

Any manager will want the job

It'll be Hughes, strachan, Allardyce, pardew or one of them regurgitated buffoons!

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Steve Buce...
    I’m taking that as either Steve Bruce or
    Steve Bunce (the boxing commentator). He’d probably be the better one and we’d probably have more chance of Ashley getting a right hook after a couple of months.

Uncle Joe.

Whoever the unlucky joker is he will be on a hiding to nothing, following Rafa a hard ask and he will be unpopular simply for taking the job. I mean who Would take the job,no self respecting manager who wants to MANAGE would be interested surely.

it will be some desperate knacker,out of the game for a while and ready to be ashleys yes man puppet.
    you'll never see another manager here who has his own plans or projects for the club like rafa had,just some hooplicking c'unt ready to accept the slugs profit over progress S.D UTD model.

and when that fails again...a warnock type with previous in getting teams out of the championship

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Any manager will want the job
    Well not Rafa. Or managers in his class.

Slavisa Jokanovic for me, fantastic manager

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)