+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beat the Goalie!

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Are people that bothered? Really? Who gives a **** about the half time ‘entertainment’?
    Yet another thread that is so trivial it beggars belief. So what if AH wants to involve his family in helping him run NCFC the way he wants.
    I'm indifferent about this really but I can also see how some might feel it's an ego trip, rather than a family vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Think of him as an academy player......the advert say Big Alan's son.....and academy player.....obvious which comes first here.

It's actually a touch embarrassing, nepotism of the highest order. Have to agree with KCNotts on this one, it should be a selection of academy keepers of all age groups and both boys and girls teams.

It beggars belief actually. There are sections of the support (both home and away) that would take great pleasure in the lad being beaten and be quite vocal about it just because of who he is. No problem with Fred Bloggs lad from Bulwell Hall but setting the chairman's son up for a slating isn't a bright idea. Just my opinion of course.

So much of what Hardy has done has been brilliant, which is why this is just so frustrating. His social media persona and ego will ultimately come back to haunt him. I'd like to think his new Vice Chairmain would help to rein him in, but I feel Fletcher is just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    It beggars belief actually. There are sections of the support (both home and away) that would take great pleasure in the lad being beaten and be quite vocal about it just because of who he is. No problem with Fred Bloggs lad from Bulwell Hall but setting the chairman's son up for a slating isn't a bright idea. Just my opinion of course.
    Nail and head, Smiffy

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    So much of what Hardy has done has been brilliant, which is why this is just so frustrating. His social media persona and ego will ultimately come back to haunt him. I'd like to think his new Vice Chairmain would help to rein him in, but I feel Fletcher is just as bad.
    KC mate, you are so right. This is up there with one of the worst and egotistic ideas ever.
    Last edited by navypie; 13-08-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Not bothered really although if I had to make a choice it would be to have 2 kids teams play on the pitch. If you want the academy involved then why not have one of the age-groups play a 7 a-side game?

But, pipers and tunes come to mind!

Bleddy stupid idea.

Nepotism of the highest order. He is setting his son up for a massive fall in the end but the man is too deluded to see it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast