+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Beat the Goalie!

Hard to believe anyone can be so crass!!!! He has no self awareness, nor interest in the opinions of others. it's all about him. Narcissist.
    Heed my warning, when he doesn't get his way he'll take his ball home with him.
    When he does, please ensure he takes Duffy, Stead, little Terry Hawkridge and Crossley with him.

Quote Originally Posted by nottsun View Post
    Wow, there's some tossers follow this club.

"he's putting his son in goal for the half time kids kick in" Ooh Ooh, let me get on social media and make a fuss"
    Exactly, and if things start to go wrong the kids will find themselves in that firing line too - which is why imo it is a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by LesBradd4England View Post
    and Crossley with him.
    Why Crossley? Personally I think he's over qualified to be a League 2 goalkeeping coach and I think we're lucky to have him.

Well that's a safe statement, he won't be here forever.

Hard to believe anyone can be so crass!!!! He has no self awareness, nor interest in the opinions of others. it's all about him. Narcissist.
    When he does, please ensure he takes Duffy, Stead, little Terry Hawkridge and Crossley with him.
    Hard to believe any so called supporter can be so anti AH after all he as done for the club. Seems like you have an agenda towards him.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Hard to believe any so called supporter can be so anti AH after all he as done for the club. Seems like you have an agenda towards him.
    I don't think its anti-Hardy to say something is a bad idea. Yes hes done wonders for the club, but this doesnt make him immune form the odd cock up. This is one of them, It strikes me as he loves the adulation, but the moment anyone questions anything he gets stroppy. That tweet pictured above, the guy isn't calling him for nepotism, hes saying thats what will happen, but in typical Hardy fashion he gets a nasty name aimed at him. I am shocked he wasnt asked to take his season ticket back for a refund!
    Hardy would do well to put himself in the back ground. For him to self publicise his name through his kids, which is how this looks, is an error in judgement. Doesnt undo the other great work hes done, but this one is a bad move.

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    For him to self publicise his name through his kids, which is how this looks.
    Only if that’s how you want it to look chap.

To me it looks like a few kids having a bit of fun at half time and the club finding a way to use the resources easily available and promote it so folk know about it. End of.

Can’t honestly see why anyone would have an issue with it, aside from desperately looking for ways to have a pop at AH.

If you want those, follow his twitter feed he’s plenty on offer.

This is just some fun for some kids, the club and half time entertainment most fans won’t see.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Only if that’s how you want it to look chap.

To me it looks like a few kids having a bit of fun at half time and the club finding a way to use the resources easily available and promote it so folk know about it. End of.

Can’t honestly see why anyone would have an issue with it, aside from desperately looking for ways to have a pop at AH.

If you want those, follow his twitter feed he’s plenty on offer.

This is just some fun for some kids, the club and half time entertainment most fans won’t see.
    Correct Don O. I applaud My Hardy for supporting grass roots football. If we thinks his son is the full chop and gives him a half time slot whats the big deal. I dont agree with him publicising it all over social media but thats just the personality type he is and if Notts fans dont like it they can always have Ray Trew and his Mrs back look where that got us.

How do you think he is over qualified to be a GK coach? Do you know what qualifications he has?

Hardy supports grassroots football if it's for the benefit of his own kids. He has smartened the dressing rooms up yes and the stadium, the pitch looks immaculate so well done in those areas but isn't that what he does anyway? To publicly state the players 'I' brought in during pre-season is totally undermining the manager, did Nolan not pick the players he wanted. I think Hardy is a frustrated wanna be manager who when questioned or disagreed with throws his toys out of the pram. He does not like to answer difficult questions preferring to paper over cracks.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast