+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beat the Goalie!

Beat the Goalie!

New half time entertainment...kids have to score penalties past Hardy's son...

Ermmmmmmmm....

It seems to me Hardy wants to run this club like a YEL outfit. It's now all about his kids? The girls academy so his daughter can play and now beat his son at halftime from the penalty spot, why not Pindroch, he could do with a run out in front of a crowd. It's getting pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    New half time entertainment...kids have to score penalties past Hardy's son...

Ermmmmmmmm....

When he took over the club we were in dire straits, oblivion was just around the corner. He invested well and took over a local club that had fallen on hard times. Liked his social media but we all wished that he would be avoid it. Eventually he got his family involved in the club.

Who???

Ray? Alan? or Lord Charles?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    It seems to me Hardy wants to run this club like a YEL outfit. It's now all about his kids? The girls academy so his daughter can play and now beat his son at halftime from the penalty spot, why not Pindroch, he could do with a run out in front of a crowd. It's getting pathetic.

Big no on this one. Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Big no on this one. Just no.
    No one player is bigger than a club but chairmen they are a different breed !
    I’ve just written a letter of complaint to the bbc as I’ve not seen mr Hardy on bbc emt for at least a week now

Just to play Devil's Advocate, if you think of him as one of Notts' academy goalkeepers instead of just AH's son, it could be less painful for those offended?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Just to play Devil's Advocate, if you think of him as one of Notts' academy goalkeepers instead of just AH's son, it could be less painful for those offended?
    It is being publicised specifically as being Hardy's son though. If it were a selection of academy keepers then fair enough...but it isn't.

It just feels wrong.

Are people that bothered? Really? Who gives a **** about the half time ‘entertainment’?
    Yet another thread that is so trivial it beggars belief. So what if AH wants to involve his family in helping him run NCFC the way he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    It is being publicised specifically as being Hardy's son though. If it were a selection of academy keepers then fair enough...but it isn't.

It just feels wrong.
    I agree on this one but I guess there might be enough who'll feel positive about it to make it worthwhile.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast