+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beat the Goalie!

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    It seems to me Hardy wants to run this club like a YEL outfit. It's now all about his kids? The girls academy so his daughter can play and now beat his son at halftime from the penalty spot, why not Pindroch, he could do with a run out in front of a crowd. It's getting pathetic.
    Get a grip ...!!!
    what does it matter !??

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Get a grip ...!!!
    what does it matter !??
    It doesn't matter at all Pedro, not one bit. There's some that come on here just to have a moan and gleefully pounce on anything Alan Hardy does and whatever it is they'll ridicule it. They won't be happy till he's gone and they then can proudly say "I knew he wouldn't last, I always said so." Bring on the next target.

Does anyone really give a toss about what happens at half time at a match?

Most fans are busy queuing for overpriced out of stock food, going for a quick ciggy or looking at other scores on their phones.

In the scheme of things, this rates somewhere below the quality of toilet paper in the matchday experience imho.

It’s clear there’s a lot of negativity from the poor results but come on guys, is this really worthy of the criticism?

I’m not AH’s biggest fan personally but I do respect him professionally. The lad might not have earned his academy spot the conventional way..but he does have to keep it.

I’ve seen him a fair few times..he’s good. Very vocal..brave and a good shot stopper. He’s not letting his old man down that’s for sure.

As for the half time spectacle..good idea or not..it’s their family silver on the table and George’s birth right. Why shouldn’t he enjoy it with the rest of us?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    It doesn't matter at all Pedro, not one bit. There's some that come on here just to have a moan and gleefully pounce on anything Alan Hardy does and whatever it is they'll ridicule it. They won't be happy till he's gone and they then can proudly say "I knew he wouldn't last, I always said so." Bring on the next target.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Does anyone really give a toss about what happens at half time at a match?

Most fans are busy queuing for overpriced out of stock food, going for a quick ciggy or looking at other scores on their phones.

In the scheme of things, this rates somewhere below the quality of toilet paper in the matchday experience imho.

It’s clear there’s a lot of negativity from the poor results but come on guys, is this really worthy of the criticism?
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not a problem for me if I owned the club both my 2 daughters my son and me would be in the first team squad !!!

It's feels abit weird as I'm not sure they should have publicised it's AH soon but at the end of the day who cares. I'm more interested in the professional players either side of half time getting their fingers out and giving us some entertainment. Others have said it but it's about time they stopped acting like they'll walk the league and start playing like it instead.

AH son not soon.

Who says he's one of the best GK's in Nottingham. The expert Alan Hardy? I bet all the coaches agree with him if they want to keep their jobs.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast