+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Istanbul

Quote Originally Posted by blueheeler1 View Post
    I'd have thought the need for additional players once we qualified for Europe was self-evident BT?

We all got it on this Board; its the other Board that remains a problem.
    SD has always said a small squad suits him better than a large one. It is obvious he missed out on adding another winger in the last window, I'm sure that will be rectified in January.

Avci thinks they will go through. Adebayor came on in their 2-0 win over Trabzonspor so may play.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...rnley/?ref=mac

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm sure that will be rectified in January.

And I'm sure I have the winner of next year's Grand National.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    And I'm sure I have the winner of next year's Grand National.
    Do share?

Hopefully the match will be watchable via the same link as last week....

It's not C_M!

Club website preview

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/...bul-bakasehir/
    The Clarets have no fresh injury worries but will be without Steven Defour, Robbie Brady, new signing Matej Vydra and ineligible goalkeeper Tom Heaton.

Basaksehir are missing injured winger Eljero Elia from last week’s first leg but former Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor has travelled and is expected to feature.

There may be streams available tonight if were lucky as it was down to be on Israeli TV Sport1, but today that listing was pulled and we seem to have been replaced by Sunderland V Sheff Wed on the sport1 website TV listing

Alto check your TV the Israeli TV section should now be on there, its worth a shot if there are no streams around.
    Last edited by whittyclaretandblue; 16-08-2018 at 04:53 PM.

The is one stream. As yet unavailable.. I have tested on my android box through kodi. It works but is showing another game

Use reddit and add. Soccerstreams for updates for every game

The Leipzig game is on currently

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)