+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Heid First AEK Thread

I've said it before and will say it again, we need to be ready to take advantage whenever celtic have a down year. If they lose tonight, they will not be spending big on transfers, which will pi** off Brenda even more. Boyata has already downed tools, who is next if no CL nights? They will make the Europa League stages, how many points might they drop if they are on the Thursday/Sunday treadmill?

So yes if they lose tonight, could be the start of the slippery slope and makes it even more important we land a couple of attacking players before the end of August

But........but.........but..........the coefficient??
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I met Gavin Berry in Riga whilst on my way to Ventspils and he was pleasant enough...
    Ah that's how they get you, they're devious bar stewards.

I met Gavin Berry in Riga whilst on my way to Ventspils and he was pleasant enough...73.6% of statistics are made up on the spot...
    He’s a filthy Hun b@stard.
    He can donate his wages to an orphanage for all I care.
    He’s still a filthy hun b@stard

If the Dhims don’t make the group stages, they’ll absolutely sell a player.
    Boyata is the obvious one.

However, they’re still miles ahead of us.
    Look how we struggled against 10 men against SEVCO & laboured to a win over Dundee.

SEVCO will finish comfortably ahead of us IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He’s a filthy Hun b@stard.
    He can donate his wages to an orphanage for all I care.
    He’s still a filthy hun b@stard
    I never argued the point about his loyalties (pardon the pun), all I said was that he was pleasant enough on that occasion...I can only take people as I find them...

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Ah that's how they get you, they're devious bar stewards.
    I suppose the Hunnery are similar to the 1960s TV series The Invaders (a Quinn Martin Production)...

The Sevconians, alien beings from a dead club.Their destination: the Earth. Their purpose: to make it their world. Bogbrush has seen them. For him, it began one lost night on a lonely Riga street, looking for a hotel that he never found. It began with a closed deserted bar, and a man too long without sleep to continue his journey.It began with the landing of a craft containing a journalist from another galaxy.Now Bogbrush knows that The Sevconians are here, that they have taken human form. Somehow he must convince a disbelieving world that the nightmare has already begun

I never argued the point about his loyalties (pardon the pun), all I said was that he was pleasant enough on that occasion...I can only take people as I find them...
    Which is fair enough.

I’m doing the same.

Berry said “the only reason that Derek McInnes turned down the Sunderland job was because he was after the ‘Rangers’ (RIP) job”. This was in June 2017.

This was 6 months before any interest was shown in him by SEVCO.

His reporting of SEVCO this summer was nothing short of PRAVDA nonsense cheerleading sh1te, he’s clearly a puppet of Jim Traynor & Level 5 PR.

He’s a filthy hun b@stard

If Celtic drop out of the CL then it will be because there just isn't enough competition for them here in Scotland ...

Nothing would be better than an utter implosion at Celtic. Their cockiness knows no bounds and this would surely be a blessing for every team in Scotland. F*ck coefficients, they clearly dont mean anything any way and its not like we reap the benefits even when they do well.

Mon the AEK!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Which is fair enough.

I’m doing the same.

Berry said “the only reason that Derek McInnes turned down the Sunderland job was because he was after the ‘Rangers’ (RIP) job”. This was in June 2017.

This was 6 months before any interest was shown in him by SEVCO.

His reporting of SEVCO this summer was nothing short of PRAVDA nonsense cheerleading sh1te, he’s clearly a puppet of Jim Traynor & Level 5 PR.

He’s a filthy hun b@stard

Ah right, my mistake here was that I judged a journalist on his social interaction and not on his writings (I follow in a long line of people that have made this error that's had repercussions for them far greater than mine)

You're correct though Red Star, if he's writing pap like that then I wouldn't like him either. I should have known better because I don't read the Daily Record as it's nothing but an official Newsletter for the Brothers of Bigotry...and I have the utmost repulsion for Gloria Traynor so if he's in cahoots with him then to hell with him...

One last thing though, although he shouldn't have wrote the June 2017 article you refer to, he was probably right. I believe that McInnes turned down the Sunderland job in the tip-off that the Portuguese bush man wasn't long for the Sevco world and that he was their 'chosen one'...In my opinion, McInnes had every intention to take the job, right up until something made him re-think at the last minute...

However, I'm way off topic now
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 14-08-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast