+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Official Heid First AEK Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Come on that's what the huns go on about the *****philia is the Catholic church! It's 0k to hate the huns just that wee bit more mate
    Google celtic boys club. There is a fairly substantial section on wikipedia about the abuse that took place. Big Jock knew. Pity he didn't live long enough to face up to the allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Doesn't help there are a heap of them down here (not one from Glasgow I might add)
    Unfortunately thats the way. My Dad is from Glasgow and his family are RABID Tims. I have relatives on his side who have grown up in the south of England who are affected by the poison. Southern English accent doesn't really go with Celtic tattoos in my opinion but there you go. You can pick your friends and all that...The poison spreads far i'm afraid.

Aberdeen, Forres, Wick and Barra they are from. C@nts

Its funny as the rest of the Scottish on board support their local teams 2 fae Aberdeen(me included) Dons fans, boy fae leith is a Hibee, Dunfermliner is a Par, Kircaldy boy is Raith. Even the Dingwaller whos nae even hugely into fitba still kens the goings on at Ross County.

Its just those glory hunting f@ckers

Its funny as the rest of the Scottish on board support their local teams 2 fae Aberdeen(me included) Dons fans, boy fae leith is a Hibee, Dunfermliner is a Par, Kircaldy boy is Raith. Even the Dingwaller whos nae even hugely into fitba still kens the goings on at Ross County.

One of them from Aberdeen you say? As per my post on the wrong 'uns thread folk from N East (And indeed anywhere in Scotland outwith Glasgow and it's immediate catchment area) who support either of the gruesome twosome are indeed not right. Boils the piss...but unfortunately the old firm appeal greatly to the mentally feeble of which there is no shortage of.

To be fair it's usually a religious my great granda. was from Donegal kind of thing whether you agree with that or not the hun c nuts the length and breadth of the country don't have that excuse.

also living in Glasgow for the last 25 years I can assure you the hun support is far more repugnant than the tims. I don't like Celtic but my loathing of the Huns is off the richter scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    To be fair it's usually a religious my great granda. was from Donegal kind of thing whether you agree with that or not the hun c nuts the length and breadth of the country don't have that excuse.

also living in Glasgow for the last 25 years I can assure you the hun support is far more repugnant than the tims. I don't like Celtic but my loathing of the Huns is off the richter scale.
    I've lived in and around Glasgow since 1995 and i would have said that amongst the people i've known in that time there has been a far higher number of total @rseholes amongst the Celtic support. There is one guy who i have known for the whole of that time who still asks me after all these years ,"Aye, but who d'ye really support"? The question every non OF fan in the West of Scotland is totally sick of hearing!

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    I've lived in and around Glasgow since 1995 and i would have said that amongst the people i've known in that time there has been a far higher number of total @rseholes amongst the Celtic support. There is one guy who i have known for the whole of that time who still asks me after all these years ,"Aye, but who d'ye really support"? The question every non OF fan in the West of Scotland is totally sick of hearing!
    True . My first boss in Glasgow i was told by a colleague referred to me as an Aberdee n supporter as a mason with a red and white scarf. So there is a if you are not with us your agin is sort of attitude. Only time I've been threatened with violence because I was a dandy has been off the hun scum and on more than one occasion so it would depend on what experience you have had i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Hamstring or no hamstring, I think they'll come for McKenna. I like a conspiracy and have a horrible feeling that our lack of activity has been due to the Celtic move for him. Likely sh1te, but if the figures mentioned are right why not take the cash get 3-4 permannet signings and the rest of the cash to the training ground. Prepare for the Celtic lowball coming...........
    Right on time...

Well , if it is a real bid from them we can expect an offer of meagre proportions . Say £2.5m. And it to be leaked through the weegia.

Then a prolonged propaganda bombardment from the Daily Record on why the move would be a good thing . Spouting forth such nonsense as if it MUST happen . And the boy would be a fool not to join the greatest side on Earth. bleh bleh.

And then after a week or os, they`d up the ante by releasing even more guff about an " increased " offer. Nothing concrete and proveable , mind. Then throw Johnny or Ryan into the mix...........Then we sell him to Burnley for £8 mill. !!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Well , if it is a real bid from them we can expect an offer of meagre proportions . Say £2.5m. And it to be leaked through the weegia.

Then a prolonged propaganda bombardment from the Daily Record on why the move would be a good thing . Spouting forth such nonsense as if it MUST happen . And the boy would be a fool not to join the greatest side on Earth. bleh bleh.

And then after a week or os, they`d up the ante by releasing even more guff about an " increased " offer. Nothing concrete and proveable , mind. Then throw Johnny or Ryan into the mix...........Then we sell him to Burnley for £8 mill. !!!
    Definitely the propaganda will begin, I think it's a certainty to go through. Can't see Christie being involved in any deal. Hayes is quite possible.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910