+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The Official Heid First AEK Thread

I was more concerned with huns gettingto EL than I was about Celtic getting to CL. if I had to choose tims in CL or hun in EL it would be Celtic

Me too but we don't actually get a choice.
    Let's go for both.

Maribor 2
    Hun 0

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I was more concerned with huns gettingto EL than I was about Celtic getting to CL. if I had to choose tims in CL or hun in EL it would be Celtic
    Theres no choice. F@ck them both

I know there isn't a choice but i gladly admit I despise the huns more than Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Me too but we don't actually get a choice.
    Let's go for both.

Maribor 2
    Hun 0
    I hope to god your right

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I know there isn't a choice but i gladly admit I despise the huns more than Celtic
    Unhealthy attitude Stav. Far better to adopt the "a plague on both your houses" mindset when it comes to they (unts.

Unhealthy eh? How could you not hate them more there cheating' fans stabbing other fans' throwing bottles at children' traynor aka jabba! There disgusting songs etc etc

IMO, as a Dons fan, if ever want Celtic to win, even if it is in an old firm match, it's an unhealthy attitude. Don't give the tinky (unts a pass.

Hamstring or no hamstring, I think they'll come for McKenna. I like a conspiracy and have a horrible feeling that our lack of activity has been due to the Celtic move for him. Likely sh1te, but if the figures mentioned are right why not take the cash get 3-4 permannet signings and the rest of the cash to the training ground. Prepare for the Celtic lowball coming...........

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    With respect, the league was well and truly over by then. We didn't do our bit in numerous games with them before that, some far more important. If that game was important to Celtic do you think we would have won?

I know people at Celtic and they've said before that the Champions League keeps people in work. Other than the money, what's the point of Celtic being there anyway?
    This ! I hadn't forgotten about title party family fun day but when they come to Pittodrie during season we should get wired into them ...shay has the right attitude ...and if Shinnie gets a booking (unusual I know) then so be it. Take the game to them aggressively pressure on their defence .snap at them like the jam tarts. They are very beatable

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast