+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match Day Post: The Mighty Blades v Hull (Carabao Cup R1)

oh well we can concentrate on staying in the league now didnt go but sounds like leon missed 2 good chances again billy needs to start saturday and rest leon his.confidence must be shattered just highlights our need for more strikers to come in

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    oh well we can concentrate on staying in the league now didnt go but sounds like leon missed 2 good chances again billy needs to start saturday and rest leon his.confidence must be shattered just highlights our need for more strikers to come in
    Billy needs to start wi LEON in my view.I thought Leon had a decent game last neet,yes he missed a couple of chances but as Tufty says in his post match interview once he gets one he'll go on a scorin run again.Norwood's pen was pish poor but he had a very good debut and looked a class act and as i've said on tother forum i expect FLECKY's form to pick up playin at side of Olly.Duffy was light headed when they were in't dressin room at H/T Tufty said it was concussion at first but then said they'd wait until the medical staff had seen him today.It was a enjoyable game to watch last neet,but i'm gutted we went out,i'm runnin out of time to see us lift a "Major"trophy and besides that nowt breeds confidence more than winnin games.Poor turnout from us BLADES i thought(just over 6k) UTCB

didnt go rod but from what ive read we were vulnerable on the counter attack do you think like me going to a back 4 would tighten us up ? also just wondering if fleck could be used in the duffy role and play coutts and norwood together when he gets back plus were crying out for a quality striker ( i think we need 2 actually ) guy on s2 saying a rumour round ground was that joao was signing did you hear owt ?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    didnt go rod but from what ive read we were vulnerable on the counter attack do you think like me going to a back 4 would tighten us up ? also just wondering if fleck could be used in the duffy role and play coutts and norwood together when he gets back plus were crying out for a quality striker ( i think we need 2 actually ) guy on s2 saying a rumour round ground was that joao was signing did you hear owt ?
    I've said for ages i'd like Jaoa at BDBL but i dunt see the grunters allowin him to come to us tho.Last neet we looked as soft as sh*t in the back 3 but i don't know if we have good enuff full backs(defensively)to go to a back 4 mate.Wiout goin overboard i was delighted with Norwood's display up to the pen(obvs)I'm lookin forard to Satdi but please god dunt let them score first(or at all for that matter)cos if they did score first no doubt we'd have a repeat of last seasons time wastin by the turkey bashhers.I'd like 2 more strikers in but as long as we get a good un in i spose we'll have to mek do mi owd pal waint we? UTCB

yeah norwoods a quality signing rod i would like us to change the set up know chris likes 2 strikers so i would go 4 3 1 2 with basham as the defensive midfielder coutts and norwood as the other 2 fleck in behind the 2 strikers but we really do need at least 1 quality striker in before end of august my tip is that were waiting for villa to do some business to get scott hogan in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12