+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The chairman MUST back the manager.

is that dyke singular pip?

This isn’t a dating site Perigord.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Snatched from under our noses?

Well considering all players have agents there won't be many secrets on who's in the bidding and how much.

Much as we love it the club is still a bit of a backwater in a town with well publicised issues.

To a player with two bids it might be the equivalent of choosing between two free holidays, Skegness or St Tropez.
    Or bridlington or a cruise..

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I agree we do need a couple of loan players for CM...lets hope Warney has a hat and a Rabbit
    We have enough posters on here with imaginary friends without having PW in headgear and Harvey playing in central midfield

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Can anyone prove he hasn’t backed the manager. ?
    Exactly

I don't think the problem is that TS isn't backing Warne, but more that we aren't prepared to spend over the odds on players and financially cripple ourselves. There is absolutely nothing we can do if teams are paying £3million+ for players worth barely a million. I know I'd rather have a financially sound team and be floating between league 1/the Championship rather tha going up sh1t creek without a paddle

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We have enough posters on here with imaginary friends without having PW in headgear and Harvey playing in central midfield
    Indeed we have

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    is that dyke singular pip?
    Learnt to canoe there when I was at Grammar School. Was ok until I fell in and hit a supermarket trolley!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234