+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Raith v Colts

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Make that 3.
    Emphasises the step up from “boys” football to “mannies fitba”
    Emphasising my Lou t;
    Celtic losing to Annan
    SEVCO losing to Falkirk

Emphasising my Lou t;
    Celtic losing to Annan
    SEVCO losing to Falkirk
    Did Annan nae put the piglets out two year ago to

Raith’s first three shots on target resulted in goals, poor defending, second half they had much more confidence in themselves, a very good goal from Anderson. Certainly an experience for them playing against mostly mature players.

Emphasising my Lou t;
    Celtic losing to Annan
    SEVCO losing to Falkirk
    Feckin phone!
    Meant “emphasising my point”

I know this thread has become derailed somewhat and apologies for adding to that, but if the SFA are h3ll bent on introducing colt teams into the "pyramid" would it not be sensible to split each of the Highland & Lowland leagues into 2 divisions each, the colt teams going into the 2nd division of their respective geographical leagues in season 1 and then taking it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The coverage I got for the Burnley home leg was very good, no complaints at all. What about yourself? The other matches I have via the FireStick so it was very decent anyway. The Dundee match however was dreadful and I ended up listening via the radio.

Burnley home game was ok, away was sh1te (unwatchable) Huns home game was ok, Dundee away was the worst I have ever had. The problems always seem to be when they try and cover any away games, and our subscription for this season has been increased as they intend to try and bring us almost every game (home and away) which is great and I really dont't mind the increase in cost at all, but for fk sake as of now I have yet to see any return for the increased cost...
    Hoping it might come good, but then again I have been hoping that for years now.
    Any reply email from the club would be a bonus but its clear they dont give a flying fk about the home based season ticket holder fans, never mind the overseas based minority...

SF

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    I know this thread has become derailed somewhat and apologies for adding to that, but if the SFA are h3ll bent on introducing colt teams into the "pyramid" would it not be sensible to split each of the Highland & Lowland leagues into 2 divisions each, the colt teams going into the 2nd division of their respective geographical leagues in season 1 and then taking it from there.
    We have a pyramid system so why cant the colt teams start at the very bottom level. Look at Linlithgow Rose, Hill of Beath, Bonnyrigg Rose, Camelon, Bo'ness, Dundonald Bluebell and all the other defectors from juniors. They have to start at the bottom to chase their dream of making the league set up. So the colts cant get preferential treatment

The Lowland and Highland shouldn't be split. They also have just introduced the East of Scotland A/B/C with the Southern too which are feeder leagues. Colts should start below that if they were to join (which I hope is never the case). But we all know what happened with the phoenix c@nts in 2012 so there is no way that would be happening

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Pork chops running riot?
    More than likely. He has been posting some weird crap online recently.

Another one for young Bruce, that in itself makes this game useful no matter what your thoughts of Colt teams in the competition are. Get him and Wilson in the starting line-up for Saturday, May to come off bench and maybe nick a late goal to up his confidence levels.

Cosgrove shouldn't be near the first team at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    More than likely. He has been posting some weird crap online recently.
    Let me guess...does it involve mail order brides?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast