+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raith v Colts

Raith v Colts

On Raith TV tonight apparently

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    On Raith TV tonight apparently
    Well fk me, I wonder if they do a better coverage than our own Red TV International ffs (can't be any worse)

SF

Good luck to Raith. Heed first

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nothing like supporting the team min 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm with Mason on this. Colt teams can f@ck off. I cant want our own one to win when I'm so against the fact Colt sides were allowed in to the tournament in the first place

Allowing them in was the first step of the SPFLs grand plan of inserting the Glasgow gruesome twos into the richt leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Well fk me, I wonder if they do a better coverage than our own Red TV International ffs (can't be any worse)

SF
    How did you get on with the coverage from the Dundee match. It certainly wasn’t the best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    How did you get on with the coverage from the Dundee match. It certainly wasn’t the best for me.
    It was non existent RJ absolutely nowt at all, have emailed the club on numerous occasions, sent them screen shots and yip you've guessed it not a single reply so far, and this blatant lack of any sort of customer service is really starting to p1ss me off no end, I have persevered with the cr@p quality of Red TV Int for years mate but now it appears to be worse then ever, enough is almost enough for me

But hey ho never mind everything in the garden is rosy we did get another two legs in the qualifying for the UEFA europa league, had some horrendous bottling performances last season, and we have made some real wonderful signings and we still have Sam Cosgrove and Stevie May, so all is brilliant pal.
    Who needs Red TV International subscribers, the club has DNA and a new stadium to fund (oops sorry, look forward to)

In short the answer to your question RJ it was fkn horsesh1t

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Regardless of the merits and demerits of this tournament, I cannot get my head around a Dons supporter wanting the opposition to win.

Im not strictly saying I want them to lose. I just have no f@cking interest in this terrible idea of a tournament and I couldn't give a f@ck what our colt team does in it

They are part of AFC, no way would I want them to lose, fortunately I live close enough so will be there to cheer them on.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast