+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Raith v Colts

I hope they get smashed along with every other Colt team.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    It was non existent RJ absolutely nowt at all, have emailed the club on numerous occasions, sent them screen shots and yip you've guessed it not a single reply so far, and this blatant lack of any sort of customer service is really starting to p1ss me off no end, I have persevered with the cr@p quality of Red TV Int for years mate but now it appears to be worse then ever, enough is almost enough for me

But hey ho never mind everything in the garden is rosy we did get another two legs in the qualifying for the UEFA europa league, had some horrendous bottling performances last season, and we have made some real wonderful signings and we still have Sam Cosgrove and Stevie May, so all is brilliant pal.
    Who needs Red TV International subscribers, the club has DNA and a new stadium to fund (oops sorry, look forward to)

In short the answer to your question RJ it was fkn horsesh1t

SF
    The coverage I got for the Burnley home leg was very good, no complaints at all. What about yourself? The other matches I have via the FireStick so it was very decent anyway. The Dundee match however was dreadful and I ended up listening via the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im not strictly saying I want them to lose. I just have no f@cking interest in this terrible idea of a tournament and I couldn't give a f@ck what our colt team does in it
    Being picky, you did say, that you didn't want our Colt team to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I hope they get smashed along with every other Colt team.
    Sorry, I don't understand that. It's an AFC team.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Being picky, you did say, that you didn't want our Colt team to win.
    If they lose they lose. It wont bother me. Im not going to actively want Raith to win but I couldn't care if they did

Hope our young team do very well and the lads gain as much experience as they can.
    Can only help the first team in the long run.

Are you allowed an overage player or do they all have to be u21’s. We’d could play cosgrove and if he scores we could all say he’s found his level like people do about Shankland and Tammy smith

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Are you allowed an overage player or do they all have to be u21’s. We’d could play cosgrove and if he scores we could all say he’s found his level like people do about Shankland and Tammy smith
    No older players in the cup. That's the agreement

No older players in the cup. That's the agreement
    Probably for the best wouldn’t want them picking up any of his tendencies

I'm with Mason on this. Colt teams can f@ck off. I cant want our own one to win when I'm so against the fact Colt sides were allowed in to the tournament in the first place

Allowing them in was the first step of the SPFLs grand plan of inserting the Glasgow gruesome twos into the richt leagues.
    I know there are differing opinions on the merits of having Colt teams in, but, surely, given that there is currently no reserve league, geting the young lads experience against senior players from a decent team, which Raith are, has its advantages? If, as you say, it is an SFA ploy to get the r soles from weegia colt teams into the league, then, what is to stop Aberdeen/ Hibs/Hearts ( probably only other teams that could afford it) ) doing similar?? It happens all over Europe. In Spain, I seem to remember some teams fielding a "C" team.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast