+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody ever considered that you..

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    If you want to see a bad town go to Barnsley is that bad I hear that if you leave your car there it will be gone by time you come back from training
    I wouldn't have picked Barnsley, silly, as half their fans are regulars on MM. Watch out!

I doubt any potential signings check this website before signing for us

Rotherham itself might not be the most attractive town in the world, but the area of Rotherham/Sheffield isn't so bad to live in. You have Meadowhall/Parkgate, it's a decent night out in Sheffield, some nice big houses Ecclesall Road South way, not too far from the Peaks, close to a lot of cities in the North. There are lots of nice villages scattered around South Yorkshire too. I doubt any player avoids signing for us because of the town centre. Towell's wife even said she preferred living in Sheffield to Brighton. If your a footballer with a high disposable income, Rotherham/Sheffield isn't a bad area to live in

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    I doubt any potential signings check this website before signing for us

Rotherham itself might not be the most attractive town in the world, but the area of Rotherham/Sheffield isn't so bad to live in. You have Meadowhall/Parkgate, it's a decent night out in Sheffield, some nice big houses Ecclesall Road South way, not too far from the Peaks, close to a lot of cities in the North. There are lots of nice villages scattered around South Yorkshire too. I doubt any player avoids signing for us because of the town centre. Towell's wife even said she preferred living in Sheffield to Brighton. If your a footballer with a high disposable income, Rotherham/Sheffield isn't a bad area to live in
    I'd agree with that, how many people who live in Rotherham go to the town centre other than match days? There are some nice areas to live locally

It has negative publicity because its run down, but no player has any reason to go there, Stoke is the biggest shythole ever and they manage the prem and there arnt many nice places to live in Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    int that what Maggie said.
    Haha, yeh, probably...

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I wouldn't have picked Barnsley, silly, as half their fans are regulars on MM. Watch out!
    He's pretty wide open monty and I could come back with a few Rovrum examples but ill leave it as it would be pretty poor taste .

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    It’s a Keifer Moore joke mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12