+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Watford

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Played Sunday and didn’t get injured, though some Southampton beasties may have given him a bite or two! Lol
    Hopefully he's put a new battery in his zapper.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Watford head coach Javi Gracia may name an unchanged side following last week's win over Brighton.
    That would have Andre and Deeney up front. Andre is not expecting to get booed and says he loved his time here.

I would hope he doesn't get booed, but there will probably be some morons having a go. I was glad to see the back of him, he was a liability in the Prem, but he helped get us promoted, never gave less than 100%, and we made good money on the deals. So he decided he wanted to make more money and play for another club, is that a reason to boo him, I don't think so, not in this day and age, it's just what so many footballers do, might as well boo the weather because it's raining.

I hope our home supporters have long memories. Gray might not be everyone's cup of tea but his goals in the Championship winning season were priceless and provided the foundation for where we are now.

Attachment 10429

Is the game on telly Guys?

Not Sky or BT wmd. Hope someone finds a link on you tube. I don’t trust these other links if they need a download.

Burnley

20Hart
    2Lowton
    5Tarkowski
    6Mee
    23Ward
    25Lennon
    4Cork
    18Westwood
    7Berg Gudmundsson
    13Hendrick
    11Wood

Substitutes
    1Heaton
    3Taylor
    9Vokes
    10Barnes
    14Gibson
    26Bardsley
    28Long

Watford

26Foster
    2Janmaat
    27Kabasele
    15Cathcart
    25Holebas
    16Doucouré
    29Capoue
    19Hughes
    37Pereyra
    9Deeney
    18Gray

Substitutes
    1Gomes
    5Prödl
    6Mariappa
    10Success
    11Masina
    12Sema
    21Femenía

Refereeaul Tierney

He's not given up on Hendrick has he our Sean. I thought he had last season, but he's having another go at it. I hope he's right, his faith in him justified, who am I to question his judgement. So I'll keep my mouth shut, and see if he's still starting in a couple of month's time.

Cheers OC, I had read it already. As near as Sean gets to bull**** imo. How long does it take a player to adapt to a new position, not that long usually. From what I've seen Hendrick has struggled in that position through a lack of ability, not unfamiliarity with the role. I do think it's his best position though, I really do not rate him playing in a four man midfield, he is better where Sean's playing him, and he may yet come good in that position, Sean thinks so anyway, so we'll see.

We are off attacking the Cricket end

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)