+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top man from a top club

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Got shown this at work this afternoon, top marks go to The Goat,the club, and everyone helping/supporting Chris.
    Makes me wonder how much of this sort of thing goes on from the club that folk don't get to know about.
    Hope Chris gets the support he needs to come out of the other side a happier bloke.

I've a colleague just returned to work after a bit of a wobble in his personal life and we're supporting him all we can, we knew nothing until he collapsed at his desk one day and had a fit. As blokes we're conditioned to keep it all in, not to show weakness, BUT I'd urge anyone to pull a mate to one side, a colleague,a manager, a family member, anyone - and just talk. You'd be surprised how many people have had similar issues and are willing to help. Don't bottle it all up, if you need help shout up.

Spot o RF , i've had them problems , lost 6 month of my life , big feyt and at times a struggle, not ashamed to admit it too, i think myself lucky at times , all personal problems aren't easy to deal with i know , keep in touch with friends , orr seek help , life's too short , good luck

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Am ruerrin nar cossa all the terrible things av sed abart him and all the names av called him.

Goat ("Goaty") was my first and only target for CEO.

Can a come and sit wi thi at Bloomfield Rooad ?
    More than Like!!! LOVE!
    And a great advertisement for the recent link up with MIND!. He really is switched on to the Supporters

Gone viral around the Internet now this

98k likes and 20k retweets!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12