+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First post after 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

obvioulsy comes on under a different name to cause arguments
    In that case i'd assume he's you . . . .

prove he is me jammy and ill give £100 to the dan fund and never come on again

you know who he is

you know who he is
    he,s just a new poster who doesn,t like ashley or you so that would be same as 99% of the posters on here

you know who he is
    I didn't say he was you.

I said with what you're accusing him of - "coming on to cause arguments" - i'd of assumed he was you.

Assumed. . . not saying he is.

you have fallen into the trap jammy

you allow multis on to cause trouble drive away others with differing views and back that up by stopping any threads where anything seen as anti rafa is stopped

free speech free thought freedom to join in or ignore

the chinese shut down sites that had a bear depicting the leader of their country

you would expect that in a non democracy

but having a differing vies or dare to say that a manager can make mistakes os treat the same way

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    he,s just a new poster who doesn,t like ashley or you so that would be same as 99% of the posters on here
    I couldn't put it better myself. Thanks.

you allow multis on to cause trouble drive away others with differing views and back that up by stopping any threads where anything seen as anti rafa is stopped

the chinese shut down sites that had a bear depicting the leader of their country

but having a differing vies or dare to say that a manager can make mistakes os treat the same way

Pathetic.

freespeech is a fallacy look at comments on newspaper articles , bbc stories where comment is allowed regularly postings are chopped by their mods - if you think your free speech is inhibited on here go elsewhere

they arent chopped for fee speech they are chopped when things sadid are reacist .slanderous etc
    not for having a differing view

indeed these papers thrive on debate

this board doesnt thrive as it has one position
    ashlys a **** rafa can do no wrong

yet there are posters that oiif they had balls would say they think rafa has made mistakes

and if they said this and aired their views the board would be a lot better
    maybe like it used to be
    where the posters did argue ,where the posters had differing views ,not on all topics but it made for an active board

I started this thread to try and get some positivity but can now see that the vast majority of people on this site have forgotten that it should be about Newcastle and football
    Why are all on here just to slag of each other off very sad
    This is not for me all I wanted to do was have a sensible conversation with like minded supporters will now look some wear else

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)