+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First post after 10 years

First post after 10 years

I feel that I have got to comment there is so much doom and gloom posted on this site
    I am a life long Newcastle fan and have seen the good and bad times all the way back to us winning the fairs cup and relegation
    there are many positives no 1 we are still in the premiership no2 we still have one of the best captains in the prem no3 we are not supporting Sunderland no4 we have one of the best managers in the world no5 we did get some good new players in and lost some dross
    So please can we have some positive thoughts and remember how bad it could be

so you posted 10 years ago you an old timer?

I think the way forward probably is to not ban,just ignore button or just ignore (which I obviously haven't done here).

It's a shame though, that like minded people can't get together on a forum and have a bit of craic isn't it.

It's always spoiled by a kunt or two,like the OP for example...

If the 5-1 game was just under 8 yrs ago, how have you waited 10 yrs to post (with that username)

It’s been my user name for all things not football so as I have just singed in I thought I would use it but I must say not a positive comment which is a big shame

Quote Originally Posted by 5under1and View Post
    It’s been my user name for all things not football so as I have just singed in I thought I would use it but I must say not a positive comment which is a big shame
    "so you posted 10 years ago you an old timer? "

sometimes old timers come on here and have to use new user names - just a simple question

that comment was because wallsend whatever’s post I feel that Iam having to defend myself I think I will wait another 10 years to post again
    I only tried to post some positively

that comment was because wallsend whatever’s post I feel that Iam having to defend myself I think I will wait another 10 years to post again
    some people see ghosts in every cupboard happens everywhere
    we get posters who posted years ago but whenthey tried to get on again had to change their user name happens all the time just thought you may of been one

Same here, everyone thinks im pboro or his mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ASHLEY OUT View Post
    Same here, everyone thinks im pboro or his mate.
    he has a mate??? now i know your taking the plss

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)