+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What is sky doing - are they drunk or just rubbish

What is sky doing - are they drunk or just rubbish

Just seen team line up. Either Morais is back, I’ve had too many or this line up is completely out of sync?! Shows when you drop a league, we get apprentices completing our line up! Halfer jobs!
    Bradshaw at left back, Pinillos up front, Jackson left wing, doughall right back, Cavaré centre mid, Mcgeehan centre back. It looks like league is the ultimate here!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    Just seen team line up. Either Morais is back, I’ve had too many or this line up is completely out of sync?! Shows when you drop a league, we get apprentices completing our line up! Halfer jobs!
    Bradshaw at left back, Pinillos up front, Jackson left wing, doughall right back, Cavaré centre mid, Mcgeehan centre back. It looks like league is the ultimate here!
    With the score I think it was the line up lol

Would have been good if we could have played A.Trialist in all positions.
    F@ck Sky... be all round us when we are Champions...”German Manager...friend of Wagner/Klopp/Hitler.....( Noooo RF.... it’s a joke)....
    Best of out of all Cups....

Don't like losing but perfectly understand the reasons we made so many changes tonight .

Two decent loans wouldn't be a bad idea just to boost the squad in a couple of areas as I don't think it's as strong as many think .

Blacky madè 8 changes from Saturday so can't make any excuses about us fielding a weakened side

Listened to it on radio Sheffield and had we taken our chances we'd have forced a penalty shoot out and for long periods we were attacking and played right to the final whistle. It can't have been that bad I carried on listening right to the end aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Listened to it on radio Sheffield and had we taken our chances we'd have forced a penalty shoot out and for long periods we were attacking and played right to the final whistle. It can't have been that bad I carried on listening right to the end aswell
    Blackpool wanted it more than us, they deserved to win

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post

Am not surprised tha listened till end Ponte, It's a bit on a trek frum Greasbro tut Mount mate

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Am not surprised tha listened till end Ponte, It's a bit on a trek frum Greasbro tut Mount mate