+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dobbie overtakes Lyle

Dobbie overtakes Lyle

By one goal and surely more to come from this 'freak' of nature . The only man I have ever seen far fitter at 36 than he was at 26. Dobbie 118 , Lyle 117

Palmylad informs me that Dobbie has ten goals already and we are only midway through August !!!!!!

Yes indeed as he began the season on 108.

Would be great if he was in second place after Saturday (we can all dream)

How many people have actually pondered Jim Pattetson's amazing total of 251 goals in competitve Queens appearances. About double of Sir Dobbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    How many people have actually pondered Jim Pattetson's amazing total of 251 goals in competitve Queens appearances. About double of Sir Dobbs.

we have quite simply a goal machine in dobbie ,and i can see him scoring for fun for another 2 or 3 seasons yet ,all queens need to grasp is bringing together a decent central defence partnership and i reckon we can achieve spl status .

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    By one goal and surely more to come from this 'freak' of nature . The only man I have ever seen far fitter at 36 than he was at 26. Dobbie 118 , Lyle 117

Dobbie has now scored 63 goals since his return to Queens , that’s a remarkable record.

The official website match report has Stephen on 188 goals....LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)