+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Police raid in Nottingham related to London terror attack

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    YES....because it is no longer NEWS....it is commonplace
    Tarkers just give it up.

The left/liberal leanings in Europe, not just this country would rather stick their fingers in their ears and ignore everything.
    The Germans did it in Cologne, when they tried to bury the New Years eve attacks. 1000 ***ual assaults by Muslims.
    The police and social workers, under government orders tried to get complaints withdrawn and the press were gagged. Social media sorted that out though.
    France/Sweden/Holland pretty the same story.

All I ask is why?
    Every crime and statistic should be reported and free to report on.
    Why followers of Islam are being cloaked escapes me. Add to that when Laxley broadcasts it, the establishment stitches him up.
    If these crimes and the festering fundamentalism were dealt with, then the EDL wouldn't even exist.

Take Saudi Arabia, does nothing as a country for its fellow muslim migrants, yet offers to build 200 mosques in Germany?
    Tells me something I'm afraid and I have to wonder what governments are thinking?

I'm prepared to bet that everyone of them is a Muslim, yes....all of those are Islamic names....with regards to Elite, he sees anyone who believes in any religion, as being the same as believing in the tooth-fairy or Santa Claus....does that mean that he would have an "attitude" towards anyone discussing religion, difficult to say....that is why I'm saying that as part of the "MAD discrimination rules", attitude is a difficult basis on which to judge whether a poster should be carded or not.
    It is a fine line between an 'attitude' to organised religion and an 'attitude' to those holding that belief which I don't think Elite has crossed. I am not offended that he holds religions in contempt even though I think he's wrong.

I'm prepared to bet that everyone of them is a Muslim, yes....all of those are Islamic names....with regards to Elite, he sees anyone who believes in any religion, as being the same as believing in the tooth-fairy or Santa Claus....does that mean that he would have an "attitude" towards anyone discussing religion, difficult to say....that is why I'm saying that as part of the "MAD discrimination rules", attitude is a difficult basis on which to judge whether a poster should be carded or not.
    It's pretty likely that all or many of these were Muslim but so what ? Cyril Smith wasn't but he got away with it for years and there hasn't been a lot of publicity about him since. Most of the Catholic abusers were ..... Catholic. And White. So what ? They're all scumbags who deserve locking up.

It's only racists who think they are making a point who harp on about any particular aspect of the abusers. The most important point is that they were abusers.

I wouldn't even reply To TTR as you seem to have a brain in there somewhere and may get it one day. He's only capable of quoting Youtube videos and spouting stuff he's read in the Express. Not worth the time.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    It is a fine line between an 'attitude' to organised religion and an 'attitude' to those holding that belief which I don't think Elite has crossed. I am not offended that he holds religions in contempt even though I think he's wrong.
    To be fair to EP, me neither.

The west has been predominantly Christian for centuries. It grew up when it separated religion from politics.
    What disturbs me, is that Islam believes that religious law, is above the laws of man. It is 600 years out of date.
    Now if you want to follow it and believe in it, dip your bread. Just don't expect the rest of us to bend to your way of doing things.
    Religion is a personal choice and in no way should it effect anyone who doesn't want it around them.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    It's pretty likely that all or many of these were Muslim but so what ? Cyril Smith wasn't but he got away with it for years and there hasn't been a lot of publicity about him since. Most of the Catholic abusers were ..... Catholic. And White. So what ? They're all scumbags who deserve locking up.

It's only racists who think they are making a point who harp on about any particular aspect of the abusers. The most important point is that they were abusers.

I wouldn't even reply To TTR as you seem to have a brain in there somewhere and may get it one day. He's only capable of quoting Youtube videos and spouting stuff he's read in the Express. Not worth the time.
    Apologies O'great one.
    Thous wisdom knows no bounds.
    On the other hand, go **** yourself you patronising tool.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Fair enough MM, but I'm pretty sure he has used Religion to attack at least one poster on here, stating that his religious views are not compatible with his views on other subjects....all I'm saying is that having an "attitude" to religion or politics is difficult grounds to bar someone, simply because everyone has different views.....Jackal was saying a similar thing last week ie freedom of speech.....at what point is my freedom to express a view suddenly crossing an imaginary line where I get barred for a month, 3 months or life?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post

....and this is exactly how the Muslim-grooming gang in Rotherham were allowed to get away with it for so long, everyone was too afraid of the "race card" to expose it, stuff was deliberately covered up and ignored.

Once again, I'm being called a racist for highlighting the 31 extra Muslims charged yesterday.....I honestly feel angry...if Sid or Elite, Chubby or Driller had mentioned it first, are they racist as well?

Of course a %age of whites are kiddy-fiddlers and a large %age of Catholic priests as well, I'm not stupid....BUT let's take an arbitrary figure of 2% of fiddling was going on already....what has happened is that the UK have imported another potential 2% or 5% or 10%, nobody has a clue because it has been going on for years, hidden and covered up by the authorities.....and the trump card is the "racist" card to shut up the whistle-blowers.

It's like a hospital having a range of diseases that they are tackling but deliberately allow further epidemics to spread unchecked and using the excuse "don't worry...people were dying anyway!"....that is not an argument

at what point is my freedom to express a view suddenly crossing an imaginary line
    Where does it say you have absolute freedom of expression on MAD?

And, it's not an imaginary line:

Quote Originally Posted by Swale's "Rules"
    Discrimination can take the form of [...] a general attitude towards an individual or group of peoples.
    To me, thousands of anti-Muslim posts counts as a "general attitude".

....and this is exactly how the Muslim-grooming gang in Rotherham were allowed to get away with it for so long, everyone was too afraid of the "race card" to expose it, stuff was deliberately covered up and ignored.

Once again, I'm being called a racist for highlighting the 31 extra Muslims charged yesterday.....I honestly feel angry...if Sid or Elite, Chubby or Driller had mentioned it first, are they racist as well?

Of course a %age of whites are kiddy-fiddlers and a large %age of Catholic priests as well, I'm not stupid....BUT let's take an arbitrary figure of 2% of fiddling was going on already....what has happened is that the UK have imported another potential 2% or 5% or 10%, nobody has a clue because it has been going on for years, hidden and covered up by the authorities.....and the trump card is the "racist" card to shut up the whistle-blowers.

It's like a hospital having a range of diseases that they are tackling but deliberately allow further epidemics to spread unchecked and using the excuse "don't worry...people were dying anyway!"....that is not an argument
    I am not a Catholic but think you're wrong in using 'a large %age' of Catholic priests.

Define 'large'

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Where does it say you have absolute freedom of expression on MAD?

And, it's not an imaginary line:

To me, thousands of anti-Muslim posts counts as a "general attitude".
    Jeez here he goes again....my arch-enemy.

I have never said I deserve ABSOLUTE freedom of speech....please point out the post where I have demanded or expected it?....secondly, please point out the THOUSANDS of anti-Muslim posts that I have posted....my total posts are only 5,704 so according to you, A MINIMUM of 1 in 5 are anti-Muslim......you Sir, are a basket-case.....go and find someone else to pester.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast