+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Police raid in Nottingham related to London terror attack

Amazing, I've found the story on the BEEB, tucked away under "local news......Leeds and West Yorkshire"

31 mainly-Muslims (all Muslims so far but 12 names cannot be named for legal reasons?) charged with numerous new *** offences against kids aged 12 and above.......tucked away in an obscure part of the national news......disgusting and sickening

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45193514

The opinions of anyone who talks about the “MSM” can be safely ignored.

Get back to rimming your goats Tarquers.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Amazing, I've found the story on the BEEB, tucked away under "local news......Leeds and West Yorkshire"

31 mainly-Muslims (all Muslims so far but 12 names cannot be named for legal reasons?) charged with numerous new *** offences against kids aged 12 and above.......tucked away in an obscure part of the national news......disgusting and sickening

Crikey it's shocking to learn that the Catholic Church has been stuffed full of Muslims all these years. Who'd have thought !?

ps. That's sarcasm, for the hard of learning.
    Last edited by frenchmagpie; 16-08-2018 at 01:54 PM. Reason: additional info.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The opinions of anyone who talks about the “MSM” can be safely ignored.

Get back to rimming your goats Tarquers.
    So you obviously don't care about yet another Muslim grooming gang carrying on undetected for several years...and now, when discovered, going virtually unreported?

Mmmmm...I wonder why?.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post

This was all over the news yesterday.

It's a horrible story, but enough of the faux outrage about 'the MSM' not reporting it.

In future, in order to avoid bursting a blood-vessell stick to the proper news like Breitbart, Russia Today & whatever Tommy Robinson has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    This was all over the news yesterday.

It's a horrible story, but enough of the faux outrage about 'the MSM' not reporting it.

In future, in order to avoid bursting a blood-vessell stick to the proper news like Breitbart, Russia Today & whatever Tommy Robinson has to say.
    Tommy Robinson, the guy that is threatened countless times by Muslim hate-mongers who threaten to boil and eat his small children after raping and killing his wife....that Tommy Robinson?

Here is actual footage of the despicable threats made to him on a regular basis......what does he do when he finds them?.....offers to talk to them, offers get them medical help....offers to arm-wrestle them before the police take them into custody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2_bBK3eH0E

How many more thousands of anti-Muslim posts are you going to put up on a Notts County football messageboard, tarquin?

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    How many more thousands of anti-Muslim posts are you going to put up on a Notts County football messageboard, tarquin?
    Chubby, Mapperley and Sol, almost got the full house of Muslim apologists....in answer to your question, as many as I like as long as it doesn't break the forum rules.

You're another one that Cher has advised to hit the "complaint button" if you want someone barring....... as long as it isn't part of your hatred vendetta she advised though.....have I broken any rules yet?....finger getting twitchy?

If only there was some kind of rule thingy, maybe something about Discrimination or something...

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    If only there was some kind of rule thingy, maybe something about Discrimination or something...
    Ah yes, I notice you had yet another pop at Swale yesterday quoting "discrimination" rules as part of your long-running vendetta against him......now you are quoting it against me.

I posted a news article about 31 ADDITIONAL Muslims being charged for kiddy-fiddling in Huddersfield yesterday....I didn't even start a new thread so as not to clog up the board with OT posts pre tomorrow's match....I attached the news article to an existing terrorism thread....thoughtful or what?

Now you are quoting "discrimination" rules against me?........where can I find this rule and what part have I broken?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast