+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Police raid in Nottingham related to London terror attack

Maybe a jolly barman type could be found to remind folk about the rule thingies...

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Maybe a jolly barman type could be found to remind folk about the rule thingies...
    So basically you have no idea, once again blowing hot air because you don't like me posting factual and accurate news stories by the Beeb and others.

Anyone else like to tell me which rules I've broken?

Because you post lots of stuff about crimes committed by Muslims, but nothing about other sections of society. This on its own may not break the rules( which say nothing about such posts needing to be “reported”), but you’ve also stated that you despise Muslims, which most certainly does.

The MSM bolox is used by both the right and left to describe news that doesn’t fit in with their idiotic view of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    If you read my post again, slowly....I explain that the MSM are not currently reporting it this time (unless you count the Manchester Evening News as MSM?)....I then opine that the reason might be because the UK public have become immune to these stories and nobody is interested......any clearer?

Meanwhile the Guardian ran a story yesterday (when 31 additional Muslims were charged) about niqab-wearers being more fearful since Boris made his "letterbox" remark.......and today they are running a headline story about someone firing a catapult at a mosque.....hahahaha.....It's not really funny though....it's pathetic
    This time, so you're saying they've changed policy since one year ago?

Ah yes, I notice you had yet another pop at Swale yesterday quoting "discrimination" rules as part of your long-running vendetta against him......now you are quoting it against me.

I posted a news article about 31 ADDITIONAL Muslims being charged for kiddy-fiddling in Huddersfield yesterday....I didn't even start a new thread so as not to clog up the board with OT posts pre tomorrow's match....I attached the news article to an existing terrorism thread....thoughtful or what?

Now you are quoting "discrimination" rules against me?........where can I find this rule and what part have I broken?
    OK...here are the "discrimination" rules as posted by Swale......Discrimination.
    Discrimination is not tolerated on the Forum. Discrimination can take the form of the use of specific words or phrases or can be in the form of a general attitude towards an individual or group of people. For example, making a statement that all black people are criminals is discrimination on the basis of race, is illegal and is unacceptable. Discrimination can be on the basis of race, ***, disability, religion, ***ual orientation or political persuasion.

I'm pretty confident that even my most hardened detractor will have difficulty proving that copying-n-pasting a BBC report about 31 additional Huddersfield kiddy-fiddlers with names like......
    Banaras Hussain 37, of Shipley, charged with one count of rape of a female over 16
    Banaris Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13-15
    Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of girl aged 13-15
    Iftikar Ali, 37, of Huddersfield, charged with attempted rape of girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15
    Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with four counts of rape of a female age 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child *** offence
    Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child *** offence
    Umar Zaman, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
    Basharat Hussain, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
    Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16-years-old
    Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Dewsbury, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking
    Mubasher Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and ***ual assault
    Abdul Majid, 34, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of female aged 13-15
    Mohammed Dogar, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of child *** offence
    Usman Ali, 32, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
    Mohammed Waqas Anwar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with five counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
    Gul Riaz, 42, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15
    Mohammed Akram, 41, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of trafficking with a view to ***ual exploitation of a female and rape of a female aged 14-15
    Manzoor Akhtar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with trafficking and three counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
    Samuel Fikru, 30, of Camden, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15

......were not Muslim.....and even if by some miracle they weren't......where have I said all Muslims are kiddy-fiddlers?

Now, I could say that all kiddy-grooming gangs in the UK over the past 20 years were Muslim, pretty sure that is accurate, and I might be able to get away with all suicide-bombers in the UK and Europe over the last 20 years are Muslim....I could almost say that Muslims "invented" the "hire a truck or van and mow down pedestrians" but the Welsh lad, Daren Osbourne retaliated by killing one person so I have to report accurately and in a balanced fashion.

Now we come down to "attitude" where MAD might have a case....BUT if I'm to be persecuted for "attitude", what about Elite who has an "attitude" towards anyone religious or Sid who has an "attitude" towards Tories (which according to the Rules) is grounds for a card from the moderators.....dangerous grounds indeed for any MAD poster who is even slightly outspoken ie "barred for 6 months....attitude"....it won't work unless you want to kill all the OT threads IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    This time, so you're saying they've changed policy since one year ago?
    YES....because it is no longer NEWS....it is commonplace

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Because you post lots of stuff about crimes committed by Muslims, but nothing about other sections of society. This on its own may not break the rules( which say nothing about such posts needing to be “reported”), but you’ve also stated that you despise Muslims, which most certainly does.

The MSM bolox is used by both the right and left to describe news that doesn’t fit in with their idiotic view of the world.
    I suggest that you look up the word "despise".....I ain't doing it for you as you appear to have grown up enough now to be wearing big-boy pants

OK...here are the "discrimination" rules as posted by Swale......Discrimination.
    Discrimination is not tolerated on the Forum. Discrimination can take the form of the use of specific words or phrases or can be in the form of a general attitude towards an individual or group of people. For example, making a statement that all black people are criminals is discrimination on the basis of race, is illegal and is unacceptable. Discrimination can be on the basis of race, ***, disability, religion, ***ual orientation or political persuasion.

I'm pretty confident that even my most hardened detractor will have difficulty proving that copying-n-pasting a BBC report about 31 additional Huddersfield kiddy-fiddlers with names like......
    Banaras Hussain 37, of Shipley, charged with one count of rape of a female over 16
    Banaris Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13-15
    Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of girl aged 13-15
    Iftikar Ali, 37, of Huddersfield, charged with attempted rape of girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15
    Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with four counts of rape of a female age 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child *** offence
    Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child *** offence
    Umar Zaman, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
    Basharat Hussain, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
    Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16-years-old
    Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Dewsbury, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking
    Mubasher Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and ***ual assault
    Abdul Majid, 34, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of female aged 13-15
    Mohammed Dogar, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of child *** offence
    Usman Ali, 32, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
    Mohammed Waqas Anwar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with five counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
    Gul Riaz, 42, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a female aged 13-15
    Mohammed Akram, 41, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of trafficking with a view to ***ual exploitation of a female and rape of a female aged 14-15
    Manzoor Akhtar, 29, of Huddersfield, charged with trafficking and three counts of rape of a female aged 13-15
    Samuel Fikru, 30, of Camden, charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15

......were not Muslim.....and even if by some miracle they weren't......where have I said all Muslims are kiddy-fiddlers?

Now, I could say that all kiddy-grooming gangs in the UK over the past 20 years were Muslim, pretty sure that is accurate, and I might be able to get away with all suicide-bombers in the UK and Europe over the last 20 years are Muslim....I could almost say that Muslims "invented" the "hire a truck or van and mow down pedestrians" but the Welsh lad, Daren Osbourne retaliated by killing one person so I have to report accurately and in a balanced fashion.

Now we come down to "attitude" where MAD might have a case....BUT if I'm to be persecuted for "attitude", what about Elite who has an "attitude" towards anyone religious or Sid who has an "attitude" towards Tories (which according to the Rules) is grounds for a card from the moderators.....dangerous grounds indeed for any MAD poster who is even slightly outspoken ie "barred for 6 months....attitude"....it won't work unless you want to kill all the OT threads IMO.
    Interesting post! You do seem to say that anyone with a certain name must be a Muslim!

Regarding Elite, I don't think it's fair to say he has an attitude toward anyone religious.

I'm a Christian but have not felt that Elite has anything against me personally (maybe I am wrong!) - his problem I think is with religion itself.

I suggest that you look up the word "despise".....I ain't doing it for you as you appear to have grown up enough now to be wearing big-boy pants
    I couldn't resist it guys n gals, Chubby, the guy that wants to get rid of the Queen and utters foul words about her, and wants to burn our national flag.....wants me barred for using the word "despise".....it's pathetic

Merriam-Websters "anyone who despises a religion".....Definition of despise
    despised; despising
    transitive verb
    1 : to look down on with contempt or aversion

despised the weak

2 : to regard as negligible, worthless, or distasteful

despises organized religion

What was that you were saying about our Queen, Chubby?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/despise

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Interesting post! You do seem to say that anyone with a certain name must be a Muslim!

Regarding Elite, I don't think it's fair to say he has an attitude toward anyone religious.

I'm a Christian but have not felt that Elite has anything against me personally (maybe I am wrong!) - his problem I think is with religion itself.
    I'm prepared to bet that everyone of them is a Muslim, yes....all of those are Islamic names....with regards to Elite, he sees anyone who believes in any religion, as being the same as believing in the tooth-fairy or Santa Claus....does that mean that he would have an "attitude" towards anyone discussing religion, difficult to say....that is why I'm saying that as part of the "MAD discrimination rules", attitude is a difficult basis on which to judge whether a poster should be carded or not.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast