+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: OT Police raid in Nottingham related to London terror attack

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    YES....because it is no longer NEWS....it is commonplace
    I don't really get your point about the mainstream media, when you mention social cohesion being paramount it sounds like you want to say that the BBC doesn't report on Muslim *****philes, but you've proved yourself that they do.

Nobody's in any doubt about the fact you have a problem with Muslims, your comments on Burma made that as clear as can be, as well as the amount of anti Muslim posts you write.

There's clearly a problem with abuse of white girls in the Pakistani community, I don't buy the whole cover up story though, there was a cover up and it was shameful, but I think it dates back to the Blair era when political correctness was out of control and you couldn't talk about immigration, or express relatively common sense opinions like 'immigrants to the UK should learn English' without being called a racist.

Apart from that I don't know what evidence there is for alleging a cover up. These people are now being discovered and prosecuted and it is reported on. I'm not sure what more you want really.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I don't really get your point about the mainstream media, when you mention social cohesion being paramount it sounds like you want to say that the BBC doesn't report on Muslim *****philes, but you've proved yourself that they do.

Nobody's in any doubt about the fact you have a problem with Muslims, your comments on Burma made that as clear as can be, as well as the amount of anti Muslim posts you write.

There's clearly a problem with abuse of white girls in the Pakistani community, I don't buy the whole cover up story though, there was a cover up and it was shameful, but I think it dates back to the Blair era when political correctness was out of control and you couldn't talk about immigration, or express relatively common sense opinions like 'immigrants to the UK should learn English' without being called a racist.

Apart from that I don't know what evidence there is for alleging a cover up. These people are now being discovered and prosecuted and it is reported on. I'm not sure what more you want really.
    According to the BBC it is the Asian community, for some reason they don't say Pakistani.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    According to the BBC it is the Asian community, for some reason they don't say Pakistani.
    Maybe there are a few Bangladeshis in there as well, I'm not sure, anyway the point I was trying to make was a different one.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post

We appear to be going over the same ground again and again.....here's my last time.

When the Muslim grooming gangs first appeared in Rotherham, Newcastle, Derby, Rochdale etc etc.....most of these "hit the headlines" even made in documentaries.

Yesterday 31 more charged, nothing at all on the Guardian online and I could only find it on the BBC under "local news, Leeds area".

My question was simple....is it no longer "news" ie it is the "norm" now?....have Brits become immune to it?......is there still an ongoing cover-up particularly after TR has only just been released from prison for reporting on the last trial?

Several on here simply cannot be bothered to even debate it, simply labeling me a racist, a person that should be barred because of an "attitude"....and told by Chubby to "get back to rimming goats"!.....what classy people.

Meanwhile the Police are frantically running around disciplining officers and apologising to the public for "mistakes made"

From Wiki...after the Rochdale trial

On 13 March 2015, Greater Manchester Police apologised for its failure to investigate child ***ual exploitation allegations more thoroughly between 2008 and 2010. The apology was made after a review by the Independent Police Complaints Commission "examined the conduct and actions of 13 officers who were involved in Operation Span and the policing of Rochdale Division." Operation Span was the investigation launched in December 2009 into allegations made against the individuals who were convicted in 2012, and others. Assistant Chief Constable Dawn Copley said that, at the time of the earlier investigation, "there was a strong target driven focus, predominantly on serious acquisitive crime. At best this was distracting for leaders and influenced the areas that resources were focussed on". She said that seven officers had been served with misconduct notices, but no further disciplinary action would be taken against them. Copley said: "We apologise to the victims and we give them our assurance that lessons have been learned, changes have been made and we are determined to use this to continue making improvements."[6][47]

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    From Wiki...post-Rochdale

Hindu and Sikh objections

Hindu and Sikh groups have objected to media use of the "Asian" description saying that the culprits were "almost always of Pakistani origin" and "Muslim". They contend that clouding the issue by calling them "Asians" is unfair towards other groups and detrimental to a frank discussion.[42][43][44]

We appear to be going over the same ground again and again.....here's my last time.

When the Muslim grooming gangs first appeared in Rotherham, Newcastle, Derby, Rochdale etc etc.....most of these "hit the headlines" even made in documentaries.

Yesterday 31 more charged, nothing at all on the Guardian online and I could only find it on the BBC under "local news, Leeds area".

My question was simple....is it no longer "news" ie it is the "norm" now?....have Brits become immune to it?......is there still an ongoing cover-up particularly after TR has only just been released from prison for reporting on the last trial?

Several on here simply cannot be bothered to even debate it, simply labeling me a racist, a person that should be barred because of an "attitude"....and told by Chubby to "get back to rimming goats"!.....what classy people.

Meanwhile the Police are frantically running around disciplining officers and apologising to the public for "mistakes made"

From Wiki...after the Rochdale trial

On 13 March 2015, Greater Manchester Police apologised for its failure to investigate child ***ual exploitation allegations more thoroughly between 2008 and 2010. The apology was made after a review by the Independent Police Complaints Commission "examined the conduct and actions of 13 officers who were involved in Operation Span and the policing of Rochdale Division." Operation Span was the investigation launched in December 2009 into allegations made against the individuals who were convicted in 2012, and others. Assistant Chief Constable Dawn Copley said that, at the time of the earlier investigation, "there was a strong target driven focus, predominantly on serious acquisitive crime. At best this was distracting for leaders and influenced the areas that resources were focussed on". She said that seven officers had been served with misconduct notices, but no further disciplinary action would be taken against them. Copley said: "We apologise to the victims and we give them our assurance that lessons have been learned, changes have been made and we are determined to use this to continue making improvements."[6][47]
    Massive wall of text again, standard.

So what was your point about social cohesion? That they want to keep it a secret as part of a policy of protecting Muslims?

You've already answered your own question really, that sadly Rotherham wasn't a one off, there are several of these groups, and it has become commonplace so doesn't make headlines as it did before, like an atrocity in Syria, Trump saying something stupid, or a knife attack in London.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Regarding Elite, I don't think it's fair to say he has an attitude toward anyone religious.
    For clarity, I have made my position on religion pretty clear, but a certain poster who I suspect may have overdone the tequila a bit seems to be trying to use it against me. True, I don't believe in the existence of gods at all, but I respect those who do. I can see it could bring great comfort if you are a believer whatever your god, but it's just not for me. I could easily accept a devout Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jew etc as a good friend even though we would never agree on the religion side. My view is each to their own, and that's where me and tarquin differ - he despises ALL Muslims, I only despise people who give me cause to despise them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    For clarity, I have made my position on religion pretty clear, but a certain poster who I suspect may have overdone the tequila a bit seems to be trying to use it against me. True, I don't believe in the existence of gods at all, but I respect those who do. I can see it could bring great comfort if you are a believer whatever your god, but it's just not for me. I could easily accept a devout Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jew etc as a good friend even though we would never agree on the religion side. My view is each to their own, and that's where me and tarquin differ - he despises ALL Muslims, I only despise people who give me cause to despise them.
    Actually, I don't think that I was having a pop at you.....and the Tequila hour has been relegated to history for the time being as I need to lose some weight...Indio solely for 6 months.

I was trying to defend myself against accusations of racism and, as a last resort by some, of "attitude" in the forum rules.

I used you as an example, harmlessly I thought, to show you might have an "attitude" to Believers ie you have regularly referred to them as akin to believing in the tooth fairy or Santa Claus......now you are saying "only if they give you cause"

I will reciprocate......I will ignore Muslims if they stop raping young white girls, driving on the pavement and blowing up young girls in pop concerts.....fair enough everyone?

Now I'm off for a beer, feel free to rip into me everyone...fill yer boots

As long as the cowards on here don't hit the same complaint button that got Vlad banned again, this time for life apparently, I'll be back in 6 hours or so....toodles.
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 16-08-2018 at 06:47 PM.

I used you as an example, harmlessly I thought, to show you might have an "attitude" to Believers ie you have regularly referred to them as akin to believing in the tooth fairy or Santa Claus......now you are saying "only if they give you cause".
    Personally, I find the worship of gods akin to fairy tales. However, I don't despise anyone who believes in gods. That is their right. The people I despise are those who choose to kill random people because they think their religion tells them to.

I will reciprocate......I will ignore Muslims if they stop raping young white girls, driving on the pavement and blowing up young girls in pop concerts.....fair enough everyone?
    It would be fair if you just despised (like I do) Muslims who rape young white girls, drive on the pavement and blow up young girls in pop concerts. I treat as I find, and I have met some very nice Muslims. Why would I despise all of them for the actions of a few?

There really are some jumped up arseholes on here who are remarkably uncaring and callous just to score a point.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast