+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Police raid in Nottingham related to London terror attack

OT Police raid in Nottingham related to London terror attack

Chilling....

"Searches are taking place at two addresses in Birmingham and a residential property in the Radford and Arboretum area of Nottingham"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45189831

This will get swept under the carpet as usual....."British man of ethnic heritage suffers mental problems.....swerves at the last minute to avoid cyclists and policemen....everyone stay calm.....the government has the situation under control......multi-faith vigil and candle-lighting ceremony cancelled...Sadiq Khan implores the MSM to follow the lead of the Guardian in removing all details from their front pages"

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    This will get swept under the carpet as usual....."British man of ethnic heritage suffers mental problems.....swerves at the last minute to avoid cyclists and policemen....everyone stay calm.....the government has the situation under control......multi-faith vigil and candle-lighting ceremony cancelled...Sadiq Khan implores the MSM to follow the lead of the Guardian in removing all details from their front pages"
    He used a Ford Fiesta.
    At least it keeps Corbyn off the front pages eh?

And after May wished ‘em all a happy Eid Mubarak not long ago too...
    Actually looked like same standard of driving as that guy whose “foot slipped onto the accelerator” and accidentally steered at speed into fans in Moscow just before that Mexico match.
    Last edited by AltyPie; 15-08-2018 at 05:47 AM.

If this piece of garbage was innocent and it was just an accident then why is he not co-operating with the police.... chop his nuts off and send him back to the toilet of a country he came from... it's only a matter of time before these scum start doing the same over here... I was in the local town (approx 250 people) a few weeks ago and there was a guy handing out leaflets for the Quran! He was told in no uncertain terms to pack up and bugger off before he was thrown into the nearby river!

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    If this piece of garbage was innocent and it was just an accident then why is he not co-operating with the police.... chop his nuts off and send him back to the toilet of a country he came from... it's only a matter of time before these scum start doing the same over here... I was in the local town (approx 250 people) a few weeks ago and there was a guy handing out leaflets for the Quran! He was told in no uncertain terms to pack up and bugger off before he was thrown into the nearby river!
    "The West, or the universal civilization it leads, is emotionally rejected *by Muslims*.

*Islam* undermines *The West*, it threatens *The West*...... but at the same time *The West* is needed for its machines, goods, medicines, warplanes, the remittances from the emigrants, the hospitals that might have a cure for calcium deficiency, the universities that will provide master's degrees in mass media.

All the rejection of the West is contained within the assumption that there will always exist out there a living, creative *Western* civilization, oddly neutral, open to all to appeal to.

Rejection, therefore, is not absolute rejection........... It is also, for the *Islamic* community as a whole, a way of ceasing to strive intellectually.

It is to be parasitic: parasitism is one of the unacknowledged fruits of *Islamic* fundamentalism."

VS Naipaul, Among the Believers, edited** by Tarquin

Original text......."The West, or the universal civilization it leads, is emotionally rejected. It undermines, it threatens. But at the same time it is needed for its machines, goods, medicines, warplanes, the remittances from the emigrants, the hospitals that might have a cure for calcium deficiency, the universities that will provide master's degrees in mass media. All the rejection of the West is contained within the assumption that there will always exist out there a living, creative civilization, oddly neutral, open to all to appeal to. Rejection, therefore, is not absolute rejection. It is also, for the community as a whole, a way of ceasing to strive intellectually. It is to be parasitic: parasitism is one of the unacknowledged fruits of fundamentalism."

I thought I was having a moment of deja vu this morning when I saw a report of 31 Muslims charged with child ***-grooming offences in Huddersfield.......surely not, it was 29, and a year ago as reported here by the beeb?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39580591

Nope, it appears to be a separate 31 Muslims, as reported here

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...arged-15031935

Strange how the MSM have not reported it yet!...obviously social cohesion is more important than the well-being of young girls aged as young as 12....or maybe everyone is just so used to these reports that nobody cares anymore?

It's the same as with suicide attacks, after a while nobody really cares, like the Blitz, and people carry on their lives as normal despite a war going on around them!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I thought I was having a moment of deja vu this morning when I saw a report of 31 Muslims charged with child ***-grooming offences in Huddersfield.......surely not, it was 29, and a year ago as reported here by the beeb?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39580591

Nope, it appears to be a separate 31 Muslims, as reported here

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...arged-15031935

Strange how the MSM have not reported it yet!...obviously social cohesion is more important than the well-being of young girls aged as young as 12....or maybe everyone is just so used to these reports that nobody cares anymore?

It's the same as with suicide attacks, after a while nobody really cares, like the Blitz, and people carry on their lives as normal despite a war going on around them!
    The mainstream media haven't reported the thing you've just linked to the BBC reporting on last year? So the supposed cover up has only started in the last year?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    The mainstream media haven't reported the thing you've just linked to the BBC reporting on last year? So the supposed cover up has only started in the last year?
    If you read my post again, slowly....I explain that the MSM are not currently reporting it this time (unless you count the Manchester Evening News as MSM?)....I then opine that the reason might be because the UK public have become immune to these stories and nobody is interested......any clearer?

Meanwhile the Guardian ran a story yesterday (when 31 additional Muslims were charged) about niqab-wearers being more fearful since Boris made his "letterbox" remark.......and today they are running a headline story about someone firing a catapult at a mosque.....hahahaha.....It's not really funny though....it's pathetic

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast