+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: OT Police raid in Nottingham related to London terror attack

I'm interested Tarks, what would you do if you met a Muslim let's say through work and you really got on with him, he was a genuinely decent bloke. Would you can him a friend?

Then a Muslim carries out a terrorist attack, would you still be his friend? If he condemned it would you think he was saying that just to you and then in private with his Muslim friends laughing about it?

I am interested how you can dislike an entire group of people based on the actions of a few? I'm not wanting a row, I too am sick of Muslims killing and raping my fellow Brits but I also have Muslim friends who are genuinely great people.

Also is Airborn banned? Why, I didn't see he did owte wrong?

I've just caught up on the Kane Hemmings thread so now I see although as one who lets his anger dictate how his fingers move on my phone occasionally then I won't pass comment.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    My definition of "large" in relation to kiddy-fiddling would be bigger than the "norm" ie if 0.5% of white guys were kiddy-fiddlers then 2% of Catholic priests would be large.

I'm pretty sure that if we took a vote on here, there would be more perceived Catholic priests involved AS A %AGE than in the normal non-religious sphere of life....in terms of kiddy-fiddling Catholic priests get the Gold medal, Muslims get Silver and everyone else a poor Bronze....IMO
    ....another 301 Catholic priests caught kiddy-fiddling, just in one USA state, wow.....I think I'm onto to something here....spot the link?....two sets of people, all praying like crazy to a mythical guy in the sky for forgiveness?....the only thing I keep praying for is that the beer fridge doesn't pack up and Nolo can find a winning team set-up.....hahahaha

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-pope-response

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I'm interested Tarks, what would you do if you met a Muslim let's say through work and you really got on with him, he was a genuinely decent bloke. Would you can him a friend?

Then a Muslim carries out a terrorist attack, would you still be his friend? If he condemned it would you think he was saying that just to you and then in private with his Muslim friends laughing about it?

I am interested how you can dislike an entire group of people based on the actions of a few? I'm not wanting a row, I too am sick of Muslims killing and raping my fellow Brits but I also have Muslim friends who are genuinely great people.

Also is Airborn banned? Why, I didn't see he did owte wrong?
    After 25 years in the brewing industry, Muslims were non-existent at work.....nope, never met one, none at grammar school, nor the Army, Rank Hovis, Safeway or Elkes biscuits......the kids never even brought one home from school.

If I did have one as a friend, which would be virtually impossible, I would ask him how he supports a religion that appears to be so totally devoid of normal common human decency.

Hopefully he would reply that he was born a Muslim and had no choice and that he never attends a mosque to listen to the rantings of an imam, versed in barbaric Dark Ages mythology.....hopefully then we could agree to disagree etc etc

If he tried to explain to me that Hamhead was actually a decent guy, thoroughly misunderstood but destined to rule the Western World, I would nervously begin hiding any loose batteries and electrical wiring, lock any young kids aged 9 to 12 in the bathroom and hide everyone's car keys.......... whilst praying I didn't hear their famous war-cry......Alan's Snackbar.

One day we will have a laugh about it....I've obviously started already
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 17-08-2018 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Humour injection

Ha ha OK then thanks for answering, I hope one day you do become friends with one as I think it would help you see that most Muslims are just people like you and me. Most I know don't go to the mosque but do take religion seriously, I find it's best the avoid the subject as just cause they're Muslim doesn't mean you have to talk about religion all the time just like you don't have to bring up race when talking to a black person, like I say they like to talk about the things we do as in football etc. I believe politics and religion should be avoided with all people you want to get on with irrespective of their race or religious denomination as it can lead to disagreement as this messageboard proves daily.

I think you and a Muslim neighbour would have made a good seventies sitcom though ha ha. Have a good day Tarks in the Mexican sun.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567