+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pulis

It's done it! This thread has been the drabbest thread ever on Footymad.

Name:  034.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  91.1 KB

You've all tied me up in knots talking Company Law, but I have to say this:

BaggieBlood and his Uriah Heep buddy STILL haven't convinced anyone that Peace has robbed the Club of £28m. I wrote an email enquiry to the Club yesterday, but haven't had response.....
    I just hope you're right else they may, as I warned, find these postings libellous.

talkSAFT is a grass, pass it on .

Just to clarify and to a avoid a writ Jeremiah Roland Peace Never did anything for his own benefit.

As a lifelong (born in West Bromwich) fan Mr Peace gave £165m of the £180m he got from Gochin lai, away to local charities the remaining £15m is held in trust for the planned Jeremiah Roland Peace stand which will replace the halfords Lane stand.

In relation to the 27m dividend that just disappeared in to thin air after Jeremiah Roland Peace spent 15 years acquiring 88% of the shares was not taken by him.

In all honesty I took the £27m. When my stile card came in post in the summer of 2017 it also had a cheque in it for the aforementioned £27m.

I should not have, but I cashed this cheque as it appeared nobody wanted it as Jeremiah Roland Peace was just giving all his other cash away.

Hurrah for Jeremiah Roland Peace, what would we have done without him (personally I'd have had to go to the local swimming pool).

The only thing I know about finances is the following.
    I don't have to pay to watch that utter tripe served up by a Pulis Albion team ever again.
    Which sort of gets it back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    You've all tied me up in knots talking Company Law, but I have to say this:

BaggieBlood and his Uriah Heep buddy STILL haven't convinced anyone that Peace has robbed the Club of £28m. I wrote an email enquiry to the Club yesterday, but haven't had response.....
    I just hope you're right else they may, as I warned, find these postings libellous.

Perhaps, Baggie Bird was the major shareholder or it could have been Adrian Childs! Both look a bit rolo polo so both could have defrauded the name Roland before they both called Peace before cacking their Speedos. Well if Speedos are good enough for 3 goals then they are good enough for these two

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    The only thing I know about finances is the following.
    I don't have to pay to watch that utter tripe served up by a Pulis Albion team ever again.
    Which sort of gets it back on topic.

I agree Whicka mate! We have more possession now playing the likes of Bolton and Forest as opposed to Man U and Man City. It's also more entertaining with a defense with a bigger hole than Katie Price!

That said, I predict us to win tomorrow by 3-2 so happy days in the Chumpionship and a goal fest both ends! As for our dear chum Pulis, he's not serving up utter tripe at Boro as at the moment, they seem a more solid and more rounded side than us.

Maybe, Pulis took the 27 million to help pay back the debts from Palace and Court costs .........

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I agree Whicka mate! We have more possession now playing the likes of Bolton and Forest as opposed to Man U and Man City. It's also more entertaining with a defense with a bigger hole than Katie Price!

That said, I predict us to win tomorrow by 3-2 so happy days in the Chumpionship and a goal fest both ends! As for our dear chum Pulis, he's not serving up utter tripe at Boro as at the moment, they seem a more solid and more rounded side than us.

Maybe, Pulis took the 27 million to help pay back the debts from Palace and Court costs .........
    We have also scored six goals in one week as opposed to not scoring at all for six games.
    According to Boro fans he is indeed serving up tripe.
    Nah mate Pulis robbed Palace not us and then lied through his teeth about it.

Could not agree more, Whicka mate. I sometimes like to lick Al's bottom, but he comes out with a load of sh*te most of the time, and it's not very tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    We have also scored six goals in one week as opposed to not scoring at all for six games.
    According to Boro fans he is indeed serving up tripe.
    Nah mate Pulis robbed Palace not us and then lied through his teeth about it.
    Whatever floats your boat Whicka. Our next mighty opponents Mansfield scored six in one game. That's what happens in the lower divisions but getting one goal against quality teams like Man City in the top tier is not easy!

I live by many Boro supporters and they are very happy with Pulis and scored six goals but have three more points than us! Could not give a toss about Pulis, but whoever finishes above Boro in my opinion will be promoted.

How about a pint tomorrow in the Fanzone as sitting in the luxury of the West Stand! Well it would have been luxury had Roland extended it to give it the 2018 look!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)