+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Queens v St Johnstone

I'd still rather have Martin or Leighfield than Robinson...

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Depends which Robinson you’re talking about. First or second time around.

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Depends which Robinson you’re talking about. First or second time around.
    Definitely not the second one, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    For all he wasn`t great before he left us last time Robinson at his best has comfortably shown better form for QOS than either of the other two and has since shown good from at Dunfermline. Leighfield might yet make an excellent keeper. Martin just doesn`t do it for me. Would love to be proved wrong.

Perhaps Robinson has finally found a club where he's settled after a fairly nomadic career. I would like to see Martin progress well too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Just a thought.....Instead of moaning about finding money for three outfield players,it would be cheaper getting a good solid goalkeeper!
    I agree. The keeper has done nothing this season to help win some points..

Poor at Morton and the second against Dundee Utd was not good

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    i was thinking that myself deek but after speaking to a guy thats quite a bit in the know i got told our manager has tried to sign quite a few players which the board said no too as thay couldnt fit them into the budget ,its seemingly a real tight purse string this term .

It just seems strange how we have started the last two seasons with a thread bare squad then come Christmas opened the loanee flood gates.

You just never know what's going on behind the scenes...

As for the keeper, he's better than the young lad that's all you can say

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)