+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewis Ferguson Tribunal

Hamilton are desperate for the cash, having given away £900k to a few blokes who phoned them and told them to transfer all their money into their accounts.

I would not be surprised if the Dons had acquired the details of the Docherty transfer as part of our evidence.

Scratch an agent's back in return for a favour elsewhere.

Also the Kenny McLean transfer, Charlie Telfer tribunal and anything else to help benchmark against.

Obviously our main piece of evidence will be the formula for if this was an international transfer which is presumably where the £110k comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Indeed, but doesn’t mean they’re correct and they couldn’t stop him moving on.
    They haven’t stopped him from moving on there trying to obtain the maximium amount of compensation for him. I’d imagine that is how Hamilton fund themselves selling the kids. If Bruce Anderson was to become out of contract whilst compensation is paid would you want Milne to put a high or a low value on him ?

£100,000 is more than enough for a young lad with limited experience from Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Good reasoned post aye okay. Hamilton have the right to place any value they like in fact anyone selling anything has that right suppose you’d sell your house for a below what you believe it to be worth.

Next you’ll be telling us that we should accept 500k for McKenna and that we should t be anywhere near 10m
    surprised one of you resident moaners took so long , no actual relevance to the statement, but thats consistent with your posts

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Didn’t think it had to be.
    You have to have been developed by the team you are leaving. The longer you were developed and schooled the bigger the fee. Thats why i canna see it being much more than 100k

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    They haven’t stopped him from moving on there trying to obtain the maximium amount of compensation for him. I’d imagine that is how Hamilton fund themselves selling the kids. If Bruce Anderson was to become out of contract whilst compensation is paid would you want Milne to put a high or a low value on him ?
    I think your missing the point that there is a formula to define how long they were developed, what contract they were on, what they were offered etc.
    If there is a talent you want to hold onto or get “valued” transfer fee for, you offer a substantial contract.

When is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    When is it?
    thought I read somewhere it was 21st, but I could be wrong

I imagine that the authorities will want to hold it as late as possible just to fcuk us about

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast