+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewis Ferguson Tribunal

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’m not really sure why there’s a debate & folk sh1tting it about £1.2m etc.

There are rules & formulas in place based on a few factors

- number of games he played
    - how long he was there
    - the length & value of the contract he turned down to come to us.

Anything else is just nonsense & Hamilton trying to recoup the money they gave away to the Nigerian cyber crime bloke.

It should be around £200k
    I will be very surprised if it is as much as £200k. According to our manager’s latest statement about our transfer budget we have to surmise that every penny is a prisoner. So anything predicted beyond the £100k the club were willing to pay might mean a dip into the DNA pot.
    I suppose one of the new training pitches can be a good old fashioned ash park to cover the costs of the Ferguson deal as a top notch artificial one will not have sufficient funding.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 19-08-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will be very surprised if it is as much as £200k. According to our manager’s latest statement about our transfer budget we have to surmise that every penny is a prisoner. So anything predicted beyond the £100k the club were willing to pay might mean a dip into the DNA pot.
    I suppose one of the new training pitches can be a good old fashioned ash park to cover the costs of the Ferguson deal as a top notch artificial one will not have sufficient funding.

£120k, I reckon.

There will be some truth in my statement or do you think Dodgy is telling porkies about our remaining transfer budget funds? My money is on Del being Billy Liar.

There will be some truth in my statement or do you think Dodgy is telling porkies about our remaining transfer budget funds? My money is on Del being Billy Liar.
    No that was Tom Courtney

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    No that was Tom Courtney
    1963 was before my worldy appearance but having checked up on this it was a Tom Courtenay...so please read up on your facts.

1963 was before my worldy appearance but having checked up on this it was a Tom Courtenay...so please read up on your facts.
    Saw the film not my favourite of his. I think loneliness of a long distance runner has it beat

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Saw the film not my favourite of his. I think loneliness of a long distance runner has it beat
    Unusual for me, but I will take your word for it.

I suspect that there is a transfer or two to come before the window slams shut

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    I suspect that there is a transfer or two to come before the window slams shut
    Kenny Miller is available

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast