+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deid (Teuchter Neep Radio Edition)

Deid (Teuchter Neep Radio Edition)

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland...tland-45200324

NECR to stop broadcasting tonight

Spent many a day listening to it when I worked at my first work (nine years and eleven moths to be precise)

I once got Scorpions "Wind of Change" dedicated to Craig the Ballbagger in Ellon (a dude at my work at the time who ws actually the draftsman)

Never been one for music radio, but I suppose if they are playing your choice you could hardly call it music.

Actually I'm only answering this thread to say that I made my radio debut yesterday on Original 106

Please contact my agent for any further bookings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland...tland-45200324

NECR to stop broadcasting tonight

Spent many a day listening to it when I worked at my first work (nine years and eleven moths to be precise)

I once got Scorpions "Wind of Change" dedicated to Craig the Ballbagger in Ellon (a dude at my work at the time who ws actually the draftsman)
    Did you not like him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Did you not like him ?
    Nah it was a Saturday morning and him, another boy and me were in doing our usual getting paid for eating rowies and drinking coffee. I just wanted them to say ballbag on air. The other guy and me both like the Scorpions so I chose that tune. Simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Never been one for music radio, but I suppose if they are playing your choice you could hardly call it music.

Actually I'm only answering this thread to say that I made my radio debut yesterday on Original 106

Please contact my agent for any further bookings.
    Radio Zither no still broadcasting on Short Wave 11.777 MHz in the Csepel region min

"Saturday mornings eating rowies and drinking coffee" fine way tae soend a morning , especially when getting paid.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Radio Zither no still broadcasting on Short Wave 11.777 MHz in the Csepel region min

I'll have you know that this Granda has leapt up in his grandson's esteem for saying "crap" on the radio.

Is it the return of Punk?

Edit : saying crap not talking crap, that wouldn't warrant a mention.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 18-08-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    "Saturday mornings eating rowies and drinking coffee" fine way tae soend a morning , especially when getting paid.
    Used to use the furness/oven thing to heat up pump parts to heat the rowies up too.

No way the gaffer wasn't aware as there was always a pile of crumbs in the bottom come Monday morning

5 hours doing nothing then off to fitba in the afternoon.

Ahhh the apprentice days , the days before marriage/divorce/responsibilities/Africa etc. Seem like f@cking ages ago now

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Used to use the furness/oven thing to heat up pump parts to heat the rowies up too.

No way the gaffer wasn't aware as there was always a pile of crumbs in the bottom come Monday morning

5 hours doing nothing then off to fitba in the afternoon.

Ahhh the apprentice days , the days before marriage/divorce/responsibilities/Africa etc. Seem like f@cking ages ago now
    Aye heating rowies in the sample oven is a passage of right. Done it many a time

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    Aye heating rowies in the sample oven is a passage of right. Done it many a time
    If you left them in a thoughty too long you would melt your f@cking hand off. It was an art to get the perfect heat into them

Id love to go back to those days for a week (lifes great now) but I did really enjoy my 16 - 23 phase. No stress, just fitba, beer, heavy metal.

Hud on a second that's exactly fit I have now with a son added in the mix. Ive got it better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast