+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So if this is really it......

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    As has been said it's the posters that make a board not the site this has been a great board in spite of the site but they are really takin the piss a lately unless people use the new site then that will die a death also it's up to the public in the end but this place doesn't deserve any custom
    whats the new site bully

Quote Originally Posted by sabellaalex View Post
    whats the new site bully
    PM
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 16-08-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sabellaalex View Post
    whats the new site bully
    V I t a l blades pal just search vi tal blades forum

Keep us informed pal I like the new site but it does feel different if it doesn't take off we'll need somewhere I occasionally read S2 and have posted a few times but it's not me if I'm forced then so be it but I'm happier away from there I loved it here but TBH those that run it have been T W AT S to us over the yrs when the pork realise the doors open will be the time to walk out the door and not come back
    Looks like I didn't keep a backup of WAB, so I'd have to start again. Not sure it's worth it to be honest - what does everyone think? No point if it's just going to be a few of us. Might as well jump on S2.

hate to say it JOT but I don't think its worth it - there just aren't enough posters on here in the first place, and anytime a new board comes along all it does is split the audience.

There seemed to be quite a few signing up for the new one - but a very small proportion of them actually post. I guess there's about a ratio of 1:25 of posters/members...........so you need a lot of members to get a good board going.

There's something about the new board I don't like - and I think its the fact that I have to scroll so far down the page to see anything - its just annoying.

I'll just hang around and see what happens.

But you start where you left off aya so you don't have to scroll down the entire page to see new posts which are also marked as not being read, I suppose people will look for excuses if they don't want to use something which is their prerogative,people will use what they want but it's goin to take time to build any new forum up Rome wasn't built in a day I've seen BM with less than a dozen posters at times and I've seen it with hundreds,as with owt a little patience is required

But you start where you left off aya so you don't have to scroll down the entire page to see new posts which are also marked as not being read, I suppose people will look for excuses if they don't want to use something which is their prerogative,people will use what they want but it's goin to take time to build any new forum up Rome wasn't built in a day I've seen BM with less than a dozen posters at times and I've seen it with hundreds,as with owt a little patience is required
    but every time I go on it bully I am faced with a blank screen (possibly because I use an *******er?) - it just annoys me cos I have the patience of a flea

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    but every time I go on it bully I am faced with a blank screen (possibly because I use an *******er?) - it just annoys me cos I have the patience of a flea
    Lookin at some of ya posts Monte thaz got the brain of a flea also. UTCB

Just registered and I don’t have enough ‘privileges’ to post , how do you get past that please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chingo View Post
    Just registered and I don’t have enough ‘privileges’ to post , how do you get past that please ?
    You need to reply to the link in the email they’ve sent you Chings. If you can’t see it in your inbox check your spam/ bulk mail folder mate. Mine was in there.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast