+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: So if this is really it......

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Rhodes missed 2 other chances,i must be one of the few that actually likes LEON.I think he had a good game yesdi and worked hard,yes he's missin chances but i agree wi Tufty once he gets one then he'll be scorin regularly.I don't usually go overboard on new players after a couple of games but OLLY was superb again yesdi,i thought it was a good game to watch(apart from them goin darn like trainee Neymars) but we still look vulnerable when we lose posession.Egan had his best game that i've seen for us,I'd just said t'fella at side of me we dunt score late winners very often when up popped our BILLY,get fork in.UTCB

I don't disagree about Leon rod. He's still getting the chances, his head hasn't dropped and he isn't hiding ... and his assist won the game. The lads were quick to celebrate and congratulate Leon.

He's a spree scorer, just needs one to go in off his backside to open the floodgates.

Radio Caroline is still going - I listen to it almost daily - google it...
    Still broadcasting from the Ross Revenge
    I was on the Norfolk Broads a couple of weeks ago for a long weekend, and they broadcast locally on DAB

Quote Originally Posted by rotweissler View Post
    Radio Caroline is still going - I listen to it almost daily - google it...
    Still broadcasting from the Ross Revenge
    I was on the Norfolk Broads a couple of weeks ago for a long weekend, and they broadcast locally on DAB
    Didn’t know that Rottweiler. One of my friends went round a guided tour of the original boat earlier this year. He said it was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Would hate to see this place die. I've many lifelong friends through BM,to the extent I went to the World Cup in South Africa 2010 with some. Was with Dar, Bulmer and Gambling pre match today.
    Redalways ablade,TT and Rod 3 other fantastic blokes it's my pleasure to know from here..

Herb/Ricky/Chronic; Ive tried to get back on S2 but to no avail. Only got barred for telling Geetarman/Top Cat to stop the trolling and the Walter Mitty stuff and not a swear word involved.
    Until I maybe get back on I'll let my lifelong mate Topplayersalwaysleave take the pi ss. The fools think he's a pig; couldn't be further from the truth as you know Herb.
    As long as BM exists I'll pop on and post. I wish all posters on here very sincere best wishes.
    WABAW??? Course we f u ck ing well are!!!
    Hey you added the ‘always’
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 19-08-2018 at 11:00 PM.

It's happening again - a split audience on here and V ital. Neither board is busy, but both survives.
    Interesting to see how it pans out, as I reckon only 1 will make it in the long run.

My money's on V ital with a slow lingering death for B mad.........however we've been in this position before and it's clung on.

I can't quite commit to either at the moment - so loiter between both.....so that's more time I waste in between work?!

I'm still reading here with the odd post but I've committed to the other I do prefer the lay out on here but the other is so much easier to use,plus my modding duties got transferred so I have to read what's over there this is more like visiting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    It's happening again - a split audience on here and V ital. Neither board is busy, but both survives.
    Interesting to see how it pans out, as I reckon only 1 will make it in the long run.

My money's on V ital with a slow lingering death for B mad.........however we've been in this position before and it's clung on.

I can't quite commit to either at the moment - so loiter between both.....so that's more time I waste in between work?!
    So neither the ironing nor the hoovering is getting done? Poor form.

So neither the ironing nor the hoovering is getting done? Poor form.
    I do my ironin whilst postin Sean,just to prove us fella's can do multiple taskin as well as the lasses. U/23 game at Stocky on friday 2pm ko and U/18's at cliffe on Satdi 1pm ko if you're interested mi owd pal. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I do my ironin whilst postin Sean,just to prove us fella's can do multiple taskin as well as the lasses. U/23 game at Stocky on friday 2pm ko and U/18's at cliffe on Satdi 1pm ko if you're interested mi owd pal. UTCB
    Thanks for that Rod. Will try for The Satdi one.

Thanks for that Rod. Will try for The Satdi one.
    Be good to see ya mate,dunt forget it's ONE O'CLOCK ko tho.UTCB

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast