+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: So if this is really it......

Curtis posts his Blades musings on Twitter. From today,

Two identical chances. Rhodes buries him and Leon doesn't. Sums us up right now. We're going to achieve nothing without a top striker. Leon will never be a good finisher

He's still a half glass full kinda guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Curtis posts his Blades musings on Twitter. From today,

Two identical chances. Rhodes buries him and Leon doesn't. Sums us up right now. We're going to achieve nothing without a top striker. Leon will never be a good finisher

He's still a half glass full kinda guy.
    Rhodes missed 2 other chances,i must be one of the few that actually likes LEON.I think he had a good game yesdi and worked hard,yes he's missin chances but i agree wi Tufty once he gets one then he'll be scorin regularly.I don't usually go overboard on new players after a couple of games but OLLY was superb again yesdi,i thought it was a good game to watch(apart from them goin darn like trainee Neymars) but we still look vulnerable when we lose posession.Egan had his best game that i've seen for us,I'd just said t'fella at side of me we dunt score late winners very often when up popped our BILLY,get fork in.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Would hate to see this place die. I've many lifelong friends through BM,to the extent I went to the World Cup in South Africa 2010 with some. Was with Dar, Bulmer and Gambling pre match today.
    Redalways ablade,TT and Rod 3 other fantastic blokes it's my pleasure to know from here..

Herb/Ricky/Chronic; Ive tried to get back on S2 but to no avail. Only got barred for telling Geetarman/Top Cat to stop the trolling and the Walter Mitty stuff and not a swear word involved.
    Until I maybe get back on I'll let my lifelong mate Topplayersalwaysleave take the pi ss. The fools think he's a pig; couldn't be further from the truth as you know Herb.
    As long as BM exists I'll pop on and post. I wish all posters on here very sincere best wishes.
    WABAW??? Course we f u ck ing well are!!!
    How is Dar Sean? Not heard owt from him for ages,alluss liked him as a poster and like you i've met some really good lads off here,thissen included.Long live BLADESmad. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    How is Dar Sean? Not heard owt from him for ages,alluss liked him as a poster and like you i've met some really good lads off here,thissen included.Long live BLADESmad. UTCB
    He's fine Rod.Soldiering on under the burden of fatherhood lol. He went to Portugal on the pre season tour so he must be doing something right to get that passout ! We met at The Sheaf on Eccy Road. Had a cracking chat with Bulmer as well,and Gambling had a crazy true story related to playing cards. I won't presume to share it on here as it's not mine to tell. Boy do I wish it was though!!!

I could be wrong but wasn't the last time we saw each other on Bramall Lane before the match against Norwich last season??

Would hate to see this place die. I've many lifelong friends through BM,to the extent I went to the World Cup in South Africa 2010 with some. Was with Dar, Bulmer and Gambling pre match today.
    Redalways ablade,TT and Rod 3 other fantastic blokes it's my pleasure to know from here..

Herb/Ricky/Chronic; Ive tried to get back on S2 but to no avail. Only got barred for telling Geetarman/Top Cat to stop the trolling and the Walter Mitty stuff and not a swear word involved.
    Until I maybe get back on I'll let my lifelong mate Topplayersalwaysleave take the pi ss. The fools think he's a pig; couldn't be further from the truth as you know Herb.
    As long as BM exists I'll pop on and post. I wish all posters on here very sincere best wishes.
    Thought it was him straightaway! It's amusing how the narrow minds always jump to the pig conclusion.

Joke that you got banned for any exchange with that waste of space - that's very poor from the admins.

If you make another account with a different name you should be able to get back on, although I'm unsure whether you'd have to change IP address.

No idea pal me gambling and Murcia usually see each other on last home game of season see dar periodically on the kop at half time along with a few ex madders some moved over to S2 like tomjones and I still see Dane can't remember his username atm I also bump into blocky quite often as we leave the kop and I see rod occasionally on the way in so I still see plenty off here but can't remember when,it's more than likely due to the cider although TBF I was sober pretty much all of last season as I have to see to mrs when I get home as a rule

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Thought it was him straightaway! It's amusing how the narrow minds always jump to the pig conclusion.

Joke that you got banned for any exchange with that waste of space - that's very poor from the admins.

If you make another account with a different name you should be able to get back on, although I'm unsure whether you'd have to change IP address.
    They'd know within a dozen posts who it was herb a bit like we do with you can't mask your style of posting forever it comes out in the end although I did guess it was you on the new forum just from your username

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    They'd know within a dozen posts who it was herb a bit like we do with you can't mask your style of posting forever it comes out in the end although I did guess it was you on the new forum just from your username
    It was obvious that Bashar was Tyler after a few posts, it's not led to him getting banned.

Not saying he would herb I'd like to see Sbt get back on there he's a good poster but the look on his face when I tell of the complaints about him he's genuinely shocked

Well said SBT - I will be very sorry to see this site go.

There is another problem too. Those of us old enough to remember Radio Caroline will know that the government were trying to close it down in the sixties. I actually have a record containing the last broadcast made as the ship was actually sinking and the DJs were being told to abandon ship. Some time before this Tony Blackburn had done his show and ended it by telling listeners to keep the dial turned to Caroline because they would never be beaten and wouldn’t be going. The very next day he opened the new Radio 1 with his show telling listeners to keep the dials tuned to the new radio 1 which was now the only place to be. Some of the other DJs (Edmonds, Lee Travis, Stewart et al) really fell out with him over that. Some never forgave him.

After the OP if I eventually go to *****blades or S24 now it’s going to sound exactly the same so I’m no better.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast