Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
But what will the team be? Who will be dropped to accommodate Brereton, Jordan Graham and Mings? Caddis and Hart are irrelevant, really, because they wouldn't have been in contention if nobody had been signed. I have no issue with another centre-forward of Graham's type, because that is a clear and obvious shortage-area but, even there, it will be one or the other on the field - not both - because Dack and Armstrong are certainties. (I note that Armstrong is arguing that he is actually a centre-forward, anyway!)
You keep coming back to "strengthening", but I keep coming back to the question: how many will get a game unless we are devastated by injuries? You haven't really answered that.
Even with Whittingham, Mowbray has said he is not forcing him to leave, so it still isn't necessarily one in, one out.
Signing Bell when we already had a good LB is exactly what I'm talking about. He's never moaned, barley played. And was excellent last week. And is very much needed today?

Why did we sign Bell for half a million?
Hasn't played really, is good enough. And hasn't been a problem whatsoever. We had a great LB. Who's barley missed a game? But he's missing now. And I'm glad we had the foresight to get him in. As football is a squad game.

The answer is we Amari Bell.