+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next up - Livingston

Next up - Livingston

Motherwell travel to Livingston on Saturday as the knockout stage of the Betfred Cup gets underway. With memories of last season's trips to Hampden fresh in mind we know the rewards that come from an extended cup run. - External Link

We will have to show more determination,desire and belief than we have shown so far this season. We need to get to the opposition’s byeline and get crosses and cut backs to our forwards which will cause danger for the opposition. Stop the high balls up the park to our centre forwards and start to play some attacking football on the ground

We will lose again and our miserable start to the season will continue.

Either 1-0 Livi or 1-1 with them winning on penalties and Kenny Miller getting his regulation goal against us as we turn in another dismal display on the plastic.

Are you familiar ‘Monkey dust’ ? Google and ffs lighten up

Quote Originally Posted by dasdeid View Post
    Are you familiar ‘Monkey dust’ ? Google and ffs lighten up
    I'll 'lighten up' when the team give me reason to 'lighten up'.

By the way, you not got any thoughts on the game on Saturday? Our chances? Tactics? Line-up?

Or would you just prefer to moan about other posters?

Past caring as my or any one else’s thoughts will not influence team selection or tactics.
    However, you appear to think otherwise and your constant negatively wearing. I ask again ... Why do you go ?

I don't think otherwise, merely I was intrigued as to why you'd rather discuss other posters on an internet forum rather than the football itself, which is the main point of the forum. Each to their own though.

I go because I'm a supporter of the club. A supporter, not a cheerleader and that means that I will support the club no matter how good, bad the team is playing and when they play well I will give them the credit they are due and likewise I will give them criticism when things aren't so rosy.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)