+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lefties for Boris

Lefties for Boris

Momentum ran a Twitter poll asking,

"Should Boris Johnson be withdrawn from the whip after his Burka comments?"

They got 34,700 votes, 82% of them on Boris's side saying NO.

Maybe Boris should swop sides, seems he might have more chance of becoming Labour leader than he has of leading the Tories.

I'm pretty sure the issue is the Burka and not Boris, but then again Boris really does believe everything is all about Boris!

WTF is this all about..?
    Attachment 10394

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm pretty sure the issue is the Burka and not Boris, but then again Boris really does believe everything is all about Boris!

WTF is this all about..?
    Attachment 10394
    Caption

What lovely hands you have!
    Have you seen my watch.
    I don’t see eye to eye with you.
    Are you a first class male?

WTF is this all about..?
    Attachment 10394
    I like the matching handbag for the lady on the left. That's a neat touch, clearly she's fashion conscious.

I walked past these two ninja warriors and said, Mourning?" The person on the left replied, "No we are just catching a bit of sun".

but then again Boris really does believe everything is all about Boris!
    But it is all about Boris BT, the guy's a winner. Two London mayoral election wins in a left wing city, he won the EU referendum almost single handedly, against all the odds and the might and lies of the government and establishment, and now he's even won Momentum over.
    He's joint favourite with Jeremy to be next PM, and if he goes head to head with that cretin there's only one winner. Get your money on now BT, we'll soon have the Dream Team on the world stage, Boris and the Donald.

I pray for this, the frothing at the mouth of lefties the world over will be wondrous to behold, I can't wait.

Two rabid racists, two rapid misogynists will obviously suit your style sinkov. These are not great men. Winston Churchill was a great man, Martin Luther King Jnr was a great man.

These two are just a pair of over privileged yoicks that think white, male Christians with millions in the bank should rule the world. Not for me they wouldn't.

Two rabid racists, two rapid misogynists will obviously suit your style sinkov. These are not great men. Winston Churchill was a great man, Martin Luther King Jnr was a great man.

These two are just a pair of over privileged yoicks that think white, male Christians with millions in the bank should rule the world. Not for me they wouldn't.
    No, no, none of the above BT, it's their ability to derange Lefties that I admire most, if only I was half as good at it. And seeing as the overwhelming majority of grassroots Tories want to see Boris in charge, and May strung up from the nearest lamp post, he has the Tory leadership in the bag. Then all he has to do is see off a rag bag bunch of loony left anti-semites in a general election and the Dream Team is up and running. Do they have the number of The Samaritans in the back of Labour Party membership cards ? It might be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No, no, none of the above BT, it's their ability to derange Lefties that I admire most, if only I was half as good at it. And seeing as the overwhelming majority of grassroots Tories want to see Boris in charge, and May strung up from the nearest lamp post, he has the Tory leadership in the bag. Then all he has to do is see off a rag bag bunch of loony left anti-semites in a general election and the Dream Team is up and running. Do they have the number of The Samaritans in the back of Labour Party membership cards ? It might be a good idea.
    I thought most Tories want the Mogg in charge? Ye Gods!

I thought most Tories want the Mogg in charge? Ye Gods!
    Don't think so BT, he might be their go to Brexit man and very popular, but he's modest, shy, retiring and has far too much sense to want to be leader. Boris isn't, he wants it, and your common or garden Tories love him. My money's down, 5/1 next Tory leader, not many better value bets around at the moment.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)