+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wimbledon

Wimbledon

On Setdi , what bit's av seen onnum ( tele) last few games, they look a big strong side , not going to be easy this one , should Daniel keep the side that won the first 2 games , Presuming Moore is fit ?

Delete this thread please my mistake Sorry

Thought we were talking Tennis at first 😂

They have our defender, Purrington now so good luck getting one past him 😁

Essential that Barnsley keep their concentration at all... er... thingy...
    what thread is this again?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 16-08-2018 at 10:16 AM.

The obsession with the millers from our Neighbours in tyke land has hit new highs. Either that of hes been on the meths again

Best bit of fishing (or is it phishing?) yet this one. You'd think they'd be more inclined to want to strike up a bit of pub league banter with donny rather than us championship lads 😁.

I made a mistake , posting on Millersmad OK , i said sorry , Iit was a genuine mistake , not fishing or Fischin either , why would I ? Good luck anyway , 2 good results this week , don't be so bitter !! Bye the way , Cortonwood Retail Park is in Barnsley , So say the signs , Postcode and telephone number too , BMBC take the fees , Cortonwood Colliery was under RMBC , not the retail park Ciao Roma xx

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear lol. Thats been nattering you hasnt it. Prepare to be even more frustrated. The Cortonwood Retail Park is in Rotherham (see link with story as to the extension plans going to Rotherham MBC). Barnsley council objected to the park being built, and barnsley council objected to the extension (citing it would damage its "town centre markets").

To further pee on your chips, the business revenue goes to Rotherham. Let me guess, you wont shop there anymore now? 😁😁😁

http://www.rothbiz.co.uk/2018/04/new...nwood.html?m=1

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I made a mistake , posting on Millersmad OK , i said sorry , Iit was a genuine mistake , not fishing or Fischin either , why would I ? Good luck anyway , 2 good results this week , don't be so bitter !! Bye the way , Cortonwood Retail Park is in Barnsley , So say the signs , Postcode and telephone number too , BMBC take the fees , Cortonwood Colliery was under RMBC , not the retail park Ciao Roma xx
    It’s a weird place.

Cortonwood is in the Civil Parish of Brampton Bierlow

Brampton Bierlow is in the Metropolitan Borough of Rotherham.

The houses in Brampton Bierlow pay rates to Rotherham.

The local MP is John Healey from Wentworth

Seems as though folks are desperately trying to not be part of Barnsley

Another piece of evidence for you Roma:

https://www.wearebarnsley.com/mobile...ned-by-council

Do you have the balls to admit you're wrong?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast