+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leeds Fan In Peace

Leeds Fan In Peace

Hello Rotherham fans.

Last season i decided it would be interesting to visit our rival fans forums, have a chat about certain things about there club and then post it on our forum for anyone who fancies a read.😊

Just thoughts on the new season, new signings, how you have done so far, how you see the season going for you and finally the match on Saturday.

Any responses greatly appreciated.

Will be going here for anyone who fancies a look.

http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34686

1. Prices are talking the piss
    2 Facilities are lg2 standard
    3 More legroom in a coffin
    4 The ****ty bar you put us in serves horrible ale and warm soft drinks
    5 Not a pleasant experience if it was me you would get the same prices here .
    **** Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    **** Leeds
    That’s the way to do it mate nowt like a nice warm welcome.You would be loved at Millwall who’s your favourite Mr men mister Angry.

I am very "meh" about our signings, not because we have a lack of quality, but more so the lack of quantity in our midfield. Everyone is so concerned about our severe lack of numbers in the middle of the park it's overshadowed all our signings we've made so far. Our starting 11 now won't be the same team that is our regular starting 11 towards the end of the season by some consideration.

I think we will surprise a lot of people, everyone has us down to get relegated and I think we'll be out of a relegation battle by our last 10 games. I usually have a bad feeling about our Championship season but I have faith in Warne, he is the right man for Rotherham and is the right man to keep us in this league.

I am expecting a severe hammering on Saturday and I have no problem admitting that, others won't because they have too much pride, but with your performances recently there would have to be something seriously wrong for you not put a handful past us. It will highlight how fragile our defense is and the defenders Warne will choose is the strongest combination of back 4 players that we have

I don't agree with the ticket prices, but that isn't exclusive to Leeds. I don't think any football fan in any league should have to pay more than £25 to watch a game. It is the working mans game and the working men are being priced out
    Last edited by Donmiller; 16-08-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    **** Leeds
    So your looking forward to it then?

I’m expecting Leeds to win by 6

Is that so wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Cjay View Post
    So your looking forward to it then?
    Its perfectly true and you know it.

It’s not wrong in terms of budgets there's no comparison so anything less on your part it’s a failure.
    Sounds like your all having a promotion party already?

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    It’s not wrong in terms of budgets there's no comparison so anything less on your part it’s a failure.
    Sounds like your all having a promotion party already?
    Seasons over

It’s in the bag

Record Rotherham v Leeds last 35 years

Rotherham 5 wins
    Leeds 4 wins
    3 draws.

Just saying you famous lot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast